Solar Panel 160 Watt Mono-Crystalline.
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 3 reviews. SKU: 500-06131 Learn More»
Solar panels will not only save you money in the long run, but they are also environmentally friendly. Installing a solar panel system on your caravan is a great way to charge your battery between uses. Solar power works by using photoelectric materials like silicon to produce electricity when the photons of sunlight touch the solar module. The electricity generated will charge your battery that will in turn run your lights, TV, or even fridge. This solar panel from Coast is made from 100% silicon wafers and comes with either collapsible or fixed panels. The panels feature a frame that’s made from anodized aluminum to prevent rusting and a by-passed diode to reduce power losses caused by shade. Coasts solar panels are made from 100% silicon wafers, not cut offs like some lesser quality panels. The purer the silicon, the more efficient the unit will be at making electricty.
- Regulator is not included
- 160 watt panel
- Max Power voltage - (Vpm) 18.1
- Max Power current (Ipm) 8.89A
- Weight: 12kg
- Dimensions: 1482mm x 674mm x 35mm
Brand Coast to Coast
Product Category Portable Solar Panels
Solar Panel Type Fixed Solar Panels
Cell Type Monocrystalline
Wattage: 160 Watts
Dimensions: 1482 x 674 x 35 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 12 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
GlynnBy: Glynn Andersen on 8 March 2021
Product was well priced and has performed to expectation. Delivery was very fast.
PerformanceBy: daniel Morgan on 4 December 2020
I am happy with the panels
160w panelBy: Don Cann on 22 November 2020
Fast delivery $ 90 cheaper than competitors
Do You Have Any Questions?