Eazlift Shank Adj Extra Hi-Low 3Holes 2"x12"L. 48156
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: 350-05724 Learn More»
EAZ Lift Extra High-Low Shank 12'' Multi Hole
An add-on purchase for your Eaz Lift weight distribution hitch, this high-low shank can be used to either raise or drop the tow ball height to match the height of the coupler and has variable postioning along the shank for added clearance behind the vehicle. It fits the standard 2” x 2” receiver, and can be used to tailor your caravan or camper trailer setup to suit a variety of vehicle heights and installation scenarios.
It offers a choice of six different heights for the tow ball mount, and three different length positions along the shank. The shank has an overall length of 12 inches (305mm) and its multiple retaining pin holes along the shank provide a clearance of 95mm,115mm or 145mm out from the centre of your tow bar receiver retaining pin hole. The Eaz Lift Extra high-low shank positioned 'turned down' offers top of the tow ball height positioning of +40 to -50mm and 'turned up' a rise of between +225mm to +315mm in relation to the height of the receiver pin hole centre line. If your tow ball receiver to coupling heights do not fall with in this range, then an alternative shank may be required.
This shank is fashioned in high quality materials and features precise and consistent workmanship. It is accompanied by the quality assurance characteristic of all products from the Eaz Lift towing selection by Camco, an industry leader in high quality caravanning and towing equipment and supplies. Please measure the height difference between your tow ball receiver retaining pin hole and the highest point inside the coupler, in order to purchase the shank most appropriate for your towing setup.
- Suitable for all Eaz Lift weight distribution hitches
- Raises or lowers the height of the tow ball to match the height of the coupler
- Offers a tow ball height of +40 to -50mm or +225mm to +315mm in relation to your reciver pin hole centre line.
- Offers six different mounting heights
- Offers a generous clearance of 95mm,115mm and 145mmmm, thanks to its multi hole design with an overall length of 12 inches (305mm)
- Compatible with standard 2” x 2” receivers
- High quality product, featuring superior grade materials and workmanship
- Fits 2" x 2" receiver. (50mm x 50mm)
- The retaining pin holes provide 95mm, 115mm or 145mm clearance
- Tow Ball mount centreline height difference when Low mounted: + 40mm lift to -50mm drop
- Tow Ball mount centreline height difference when High mounted: + 225mm lift to + 315mm lift
- 12" (305mm) Shank refers to overall length 10" + 2".
If the height difference between your receiver pin hole and the highest point inside your coupling is between +40mm and +225mm (which is generally more common) then a standard hi-low shank will be required. SKU: 350-05720
Please measure the height difference between your tow ball receiver retaining pin hole and the highest point inside the coupler, in order to purchase the shank most appropriate for your towing setup.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Eaz lift shankBy: Craig on 17 May 2019
Fitted the new extra high low shank and it leveled up my van a treat! Quality products, cheers!
Do You Have Any Questions?