PLAS-T-COTE ROOF SEALER WHITE 3.785L TIN. 49337/OLD47128
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 6 reviews. SKU: 600-05024 Learn More»
If you are looking for high quality roof sealer for your caravan, look no further than Elixir brand Plas-T-Cote roof sealer. This sealer will provide a great weatherproofing barrier against snow, rain, sand, and wind. It can be applied to concrete, polyurethane foam, galvanized steel, wood, or anywhere else you need long-lasting, durable protection.
- Easy application
- Ultra-Violet Ray Resistant
- 4 liters will cover up to 20 square meters
- Contains: 3.785 Litres
This is a Genuine Spare Part from our supplier; Coast To Coast.
If this part fits your needs, simply click the Add To Cart button above, follow the prompts in the checkout and we will do the rest!
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Waterproofing our caravanBy: Lil Gagel on 19 September 2021
We used the PLAS-T-COTE ROOF SEALER on our 1987 pop top caravan, painted it twice and so far after a couple of showers we didn't have any leeks. It's easy to apply and looks good.
Plast-T-Cote Roof SealerBy: Pip on 1 July 2021
Easy to apply product and probably given my rig a new lease on life. Good show.
Leaky RoofBy: Tracey Parkes on 10 May 2020
We had a leaky roof that just wouldn’t go away. We’d even gone as far as removing the interior ceiling and putting the sprinkler on the roof. When we thought we had it all sorted we installed a new ceiling. As soon as a good rain storm came, we realized we hadn’t fixed the issue. We were stumped and didn’t know what to do. I came across Plas-t-cote and thought we’d give it a go. WINNER!!! We have had multiple storms since coating the roof and no leaks. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend for those tricky leaks that you just can’t pinpoint. We did 2 coats and haven’t looked back.
Plas-T-Cote Roof SealerBy: Kevin on 11 December 2019
This is a good product. My Motorhome rood was starting to powder. After a good clean and a few coats of Plas-t-cote all is good. Caravanrvcamping.com are very efficient and helpful plus their pricing is reasonable.
Roof sealBy: Bob Mummery on 11 November 2018
Easy to apply with roller, good coverage 3.7L did a 18ft van 4 coats on all joints and 2 coats on roof vents and the rest.
Do You Have Any Questions?