FIAMMA CARRY BIKE CARAVAN XL A 2 BIKES.02093-01A
Reviews: Rated 4/5 based on 3 reviews. SKU: 350-02012 Learn More»
Caravan Bike Carrier - Fiamma Carry Bike XL A
A convenient bike carrying mechanism for caravans and campervans, the Fiamma Carry Bike Caravan XL A expertly can expertly append your bicycles to your motor home during your next camping trip, and on a budget at that! One of the most inexpensive bike carrying solutions commercially available today, this bike rack is designed for any camper or caravan with a standard A-frame extending from the front.
Supporting up to 2 bicycles, and a total weight of 35kg, the system pivots from the front of the A-frame of the caravan, leaving its front storage compartment free to use once the bicycles are unmounted. Easily assembled and installed with no drilling involved, the Fiamma Carry Bike Caravan XL A comes with 2 rail supports and the latest reinforced aluminium blocking system that eliminates the need for Bike-Blocks. Installation brackets, u-bolts and other installation hardware are supplied with the bike rack.
Sturdy yet lightweight and compact, the bike rack has a solid build quality, which is complemented by an anodised finish. The Fiamma Carry Bike Caravan XL A is the way to go if a simple and effective bike carry solution is what you’re looking for.
- Value-for-money bike carry system for campers and caravans with standard front A-frames
- Easily installed on the caravan A-frame, with no drilling required
- Stays clear of the caravan’s hitch or level ride system when installed
- Supports up to 2 bicycles, with a total weight of 35kg
- Pivots back to allow access to the front boot space of the caravan when the bicycles are unmounted
- Compact and lightweight, with a solid build quality and anodised finish
- Equipped with the latest reinforced aluminium blocking system, thus eliminating the need for Bike-Blocks
- Supplied with 2 bike rail supports, fastening strips, installation brackets and u-bolts
- Fiamma Carry-Bike Caravan XL A
- Suits: Caravans (including Hobby & Al-Ko): sits on the A-frame (up to 130mm deep) at the front of your caravan
- Includes: 2 x Strip Red, 2 x Rail Quick, Brackets
- Capacity Included: 2 bikes weighing a maximum total of 35kg
- Dimensions: approx 1280mm (W) x 380mm (D) x 1000mm (H)
- Weight: 5.3kg
- Note: Any caravan covers that cover your A-frame will need to be removed before fitting the Carry-Bike Caravan XL A to the frame.
- **Note: The mechanism for fixing this bike carrier to your drawbar may not be suitable (as they are manufactured to European standards not Australian), you may have to use an alternative attachment mechanism
Still can’t decide which bike rack is right for you? Let us know and we’ll help you out. Otherwise please see the Carry-Bike Overview on the Fiamma website, to compare bike carriers easily all on the one page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
A Frame Bike carrierBy: Laurie Smith on 7 June 2020
Excellent product, we have to get our Gas bottles moved so it will fit!
Fiamma carry bike caravan xl aBy: Jon matthews on 23 September 2016
Excellent product, easy to install. Can easily take the upright folding bar off when not in use.
Fiamma Carry BikeBy: Robert on 11 September 2016
Purchased item and arrived promptly by courier. Pros: Relatively easy to set up. Just make sure you leave enough space between bike/caravan and bike/jockey wheel handle. Does the job well of holding two bikes together on the A frame securely.
Do You Have Any Questions?