FLAT-OUT 15M DRINKING WATER HOSE ON MULTI-REEL. M2
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: 800-01250 Learn More»
Flat-Out’s longest drinking hose for RV and caravan use measures a full fifteen metres, yet rolls up quickly with the included quick-reel for space saving storage. Three-year warranty on this heavy-duty, top quality hose shows how confident the manufacture is in the product. No need to dry it out and with a food grade liner and non-taste material, your water will taste spring fresh. Easy to use Snap Fittings are permanently attached to the end so you’ll never lose it. Australian made keeps things local and eliminates the need for a USA thread converter. Top of the line choice for a drinking hose in your RV or caravan.
- 15 metre hose length
- Australian made
- Food grade liner
- Solid brass fittings
- No need to dry
- Taste free
- Space saving
- 3 year warranty
- Snap Fittings
- Supplied with one 1" adapter/reducer for catering to both Australian tap sizes.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Flat-out drinking hoseBy: Doug on 10 February 2019
This is our second one The last one lasted for more than ten years with lots of use. They are convenient fitt in small areas and are reliable
Do You Have Any Questions?