Nautilus on Demand Water Heater- BUILD YOUR OWN KIT
Caravan Hot Water System
Customise Your Purchase
Ensure you have everything you need for your Suburban Nautilus On Demand Hot Water Heater.
The Suburban Nautilus on demand hot water heater gives you hot water on demand when you want it in your RV. No longer do you need to wait for water to heat up in your RV before using. The Suburban Nautilus on demand hot water heater is a must for families. From hot water when you need it, you don't have to worry about trying to time getting the kids in the shower, and when used in conjunction with the control centre allowing you to control your temperature you can avoid wasting water in trying to get the right temperature, as well as avoiding burns. The Suburban Nautilus can be used across a number of faucets at once, so if one of you wants to enjoy a nice hot shower, the other half can wash the dishes without sending the water freezing or burning hot.
There are a few elements to this system, depening on your setup and needs. With this kit, simply add or remove the qty to suit your budget and needs. Start with the unit itself, then add a vent. There are 3 sizes to choose from depending on your wall thickness. Then add in the optional extras including the Suburban Nautilus control center which is available in black or white which allows you to select your desired temperature between 35°C-50°C for your hot water. This will also improve the efficiency of the on demand Suburban Nautilus On Demand Hot Water Heater. The control center also provides diagnostic information in the event troubleshooting is required. Finally, if you require an access door, add in a black or white access door to match the colour scheme of your Caravan or motorhome.
- 60,000 BTU two stage self modulating combustion (MCS) system to instantly adjust the gas input, thus providing consistent hot water
- MCS monitors the inlet water temperature, inlet water flow, output water temperature, combustion air fan speed, heat exchanger and burner operation
- 5 burners
- 2 Stage: stage 1= 2 burners, stage2= 5 burners
- Built in freeze protection
- Use with or without an external door
- Fuel source: LP Gas
- Operational Voltage Range: 10.2-14.5v DC
- 12VDC: 2.1 Amps
- Heating Capacity: 7.6L/min at 28°C rise
- Maximum outlet water temperature: 50°C
- Factory set water temperature: 50°C.The optional control panel will allow you to set the temperature between 35°C-50°C
- Required Flow (LPM): 1.9
- Watermark certified
- Dimensions: 316.6 (w) x 317.8 (h) x 464.9 (d) mm *includive of inlet and discharge waterlines
- Weight: 15kg (unit + vent assembly only)
- Weight:16.3 (with optional access door)
- Warranty: 2 years
Please note: the access door is the standard Australian access door required when replacing Suburban tank units for up to 6 gallon/22.7L tanks. Please contact us if you have a larger tank or you are looking to replace an Atwood branded hot water heater.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caravan RV Camping Accessories users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.