12V GAS DETECTOR. GK 601
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: 550-02010
Safety is a number one concern, regardless if you are at home or in your caravan. While on a road trip you want to do everything you can to protect yourself and your family from disaster. For this reason your family can greatly benefit from the installation of a gas detector. This 12 volt wall mounted gas detector monitors for gas leakage and will trigger an alarm if gas levels reach 10% of the lowest explosion (LEL) limit in the air.
- Weight: 270G
- Power Consumption: 3.5W
- 10% Lowest Explosion Limit in air
- Alarm Method: Audible and Visual
- Sound Level: 70DB
- Dimensions: W80mm x H120mm x D40mm
This is a Genuine Spare Part from our supplier; Coast To Coast. See Spare Parts notes:
Many spare parts on our site are available now for dispatch.
If you are not sure that this is the part you are after, there may be further information available from Coast To Coast. You can speak with Coast To Coast staff for further information by calling: (07) 3386 7100.
If this part fits your needs, simply click the Add To Cart button above, follow the prompts in the checkout and we will do the rest!
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, Australia Post, TNT and Toll.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Gas, Gas, GasBy: Colin. Leslie PREITZ on 12 January 2019I brought this gas detector for exactly that, to detect any gas leaks inside our van, you only get one chance with a gas leak no matter how long it has been, strike a match, light the stove tops and that's it, your last chance and anyone with you. Gas detectors are just like smoke alarms, to save your life. The suppliers are A1, I can't fault their service.