Caravan Air Conditioners For Sale
Caravan Air Conditioners
Anyone who has travelled during summer can tell you that the experience is sweltering. For warmer regions, even winter temperatures can go above and beyond what is comfortable. Caravan RV Camping offers customers an extensive line of RV air conditioners. Specially designed for maximum performance using the lowest amount of energy possible, these air conditioners are a must for any RV.
What's the difference between Household, Caravan and RV Air Conditioners:
Distingushing the difference between house hold, caravan and RV air conditioners. Both units perform the same job both cooling and heating although are completely different in design and pricing. Both units in the end produce the same outcome, delivering the user a chilled or heated ambient temperature throughout the vehicle.
- Caravan air conditioners are designed to with stand the harsh elements and conditions of the weekend tourer, to the full time on and off-road traveller.
- They've been put to the test in their build design there for acting as one of the most used appliances on the caravan, motor home or RV.
- The caravan or RV air conditioner will prove to have a considerable higher life span than your typical house hols air conditioner.
- Given the design requirements and rigorous testing that is applied to the caravan, RV air conditioner you will find an elevated price in comparison to your regular house hold air conditioner.
What are the different types of Caravan and RV Air Conditioners:
Roof top Air conditioners-
There are a huge range of roof top air conditioners on today's market ranging from a sleek low-profile design to ensure perfect temperatures for small to medium size caravans, or the more robust larger unit to accommodate the larger caravan, motor home or 5th wheeler. Rooftop air conditioners can be mounted externally on the roof which can deliver the user practical and efficient operations.
- Cool air will automatically sink when being distributed from a higher location.
- Will suit most caravan, RV, motor homes and can be purchased as an additional appliance and retro fitted.
- Being roof mounted means you are saving valuable storage space throughout your caravan, RV or motor home.
- Not being floor mounted can minimise noise giving the user a restless and quiet night's sleep.
- Easy to maintain and service.
- Camper vans and pop top caravans are designed to be lightweight there for not having the structural rigidity in their roof to with stand the weight of a roof top mounted air conditioner. All though adding a aluminium h-frame can spread the weight through the roof span enabling a roof top mount.
Built in / under bunk air conditioners-
Built in or under bunk air conditioners are most commonly used in pop top and camper trailer applications where the roof structure / design is not capable of withstanding the weight of a roof top mounted air conditioner. From the internal aspect of your caravan, RV these air conditioners look like your standard box type when in fact they have a compressor remotely mounted, usually mounted through an external portal leading outside effectively making them a spilt system air conditioning unit. The box style head unit can be mounted under seating areas, tunnel boots and any other cavities that will suit their dimensions. Also, enabling the user options of ducting the units conditioned air throughout your caravan, RV, or motor home via a ducting kit.
- If your application involves a camper trailer, pop top caravan or RV most of the time a built in or under bunk air conditioner will be preferable and a cost-effective solution than modifying your roof to suit.
- Effortless installation.
- Trouble free and painless servicing and maintenance.
- Can take up wanted space inside of your caravan which could be used for storage as we all know when loading your caravan, motor home or RV finding extra room for all your touring necessities can be quite a tactful procedure.
Difference between reverse cycle and those with heating elements:
Reverse cycle air conditioning (heating)-
- Efficiency - Reverse cycle air conditioning uses a closed refrigerant system to transfer heat which entails no high -power heating elements chewing up vital power sources.
- Reverse cycle systems use heat exchange when cooling or heating, cooling pulls the heat from inside to outside, heating moves the outside heat to the inside.
- Ambient temperature - Specific ambient temperatures can have a drastic outcome on the output of your air conditioner. Before making a purchase be sure to consult the manufactures placard determining ambient temperatures.
- Air conditioning manufactures will be fast to point out if their systems operate at sub zero temperatures and very quiet if they do not.
- In some circumstances when the outside temperature nears freezing point it can be a likely event that some of the air conditioners componentry can partially freeze there for it can result in little to no heating which can result in an uncomfortable situation.
- Manufactures are always up grading their design flaws in their products to try and advance the systems operations
Keep Things Cool With Premium Caravan Air Conditioners For Sale
Check out the slick Ibis 2 Air Command Air Conditioner, 8dB quieter than prior Air Command air conditioner counterparts, or the Heron Q Air Command reverse cycle split-system air conditioner, praised for its simple installation and flexible uses. Maybe the CAL242 Dometic air conditioner, named one of the industry’s current leading roof-installed styles, is more your style, though. That’s great! With Dometic-brand H-Frame Openings also available in sizes 400x400 (for FreshJet models, specifically) and 360x360, Caravan RV Camping is a literal one-stop shop for everything you need to keep your next camping trip cool and exciting. With a large selection of air conditioner models, including brand name styles such as the Truma Aventa, Jabiru All-in-One Reverse Cycle, and Saphir Comfort, Caravan RV Camping is guaranteed to have an air conditioner suited for every camping need and budget. For any questions or comments, please feel free to call our Sunshine Coast office at 1800 RV PARTS (1800 787 278). Our experts are waiting to hear from you!
Take an Adventure with Australia’s Leading Online Caravan Accessories Superstore!
With a recently opened storefront on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Australia, we are now ready to serve customers both online and in-person! Check out the extensive online catalogue, featuring a variety of high-quality and innovative camping equipment, including (but definitely not limited to!) fridges, hot water units, kitchen accessories, annexe options, solar panels, batteries, and more! With over forty years of experience, our experts have hand-selected the very best products from brands such as Thetford, Lemair, Pro Series, John Guest, and Carefree, and are now offering them at the best prices available. Don’t miss out on the long-awaited deals. Take a look at our catalogue now.