Evakool Portable Fridges
Evakool was established on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland in 1994. They were founded with a simple goal, provide a better icebox for the camping and fishing markets. Utilising this knowledge and market experience Evakool realised that there was something missing from the portable refrigeration market. Evakool drew on its knowledge of the best performing iceboxes in Australia, and sort out to make the best performing and most reliable portable fridge freezers units for Australia. Whether it is for camping, touring, RV or Fishing; Evakool has a range of portable fridge freezers to suit your needs.
The day before your big trip, down to the shops to pick up the ice for your trip. Now, do you have enough to last the trip, or maybe too much? Too little and your food will be swimming before the trip is done but not enough and you won’t have enough room for all those vital supplies.
What if there was a better way to do it?
Evakool’s extensive range of portable fridge freezers can help solve your holiday crisis, by eliminating the need for ice, you have freed up room for more drinks and helped keep everything dry. Evakool range of camping fridges come in single, dual or tri zone units (Fridge, Freezer and Dairy) allowing for any number of different layouts to suit your needs.
Running from batteries, solar, generator, wind etc means that as long as your Evakool has power it will continue to run and keep everything cool or frozen as required, no more ice top-ups required.
Evakool wide range of portable fridges operate from both 12 and 24 Volt DC power as well as 240 Volt AC power. This means whether running from the back of your 4wd, in your caravan, on your boat or at home, you will always have efficient and quiet refrigeration at hand.
The wide and extensive range of Evakool fridge freezers means there will be one to suit your needs. There are a few things to consider before making your next Evakool portable fridge purchase.
- Size: Make sure the external measurement of your new Evakool fridge is compatible with the room size in your vehicle or specific application.
- Ventilation: Be sure there is adequate room around your Evakool fridge freezer for ventilation Evakool recommends at least 100mm around each of the vents.
- Power usage: Each model will have a range of power it will typically draw but as a quick guide, a fridge will use 1 – 1.5 Amps per Hour and a freezer will use 2 – 3 Amps per Hour.
- Warranty: Every Evakool camping fridge comes with a minimum of a 2 Year warranty, going all the way up to a 5 Years warranty, with nationwide support and backup.
- Compartments: Deciphering different compartments and storage is always a hot topic around the camp fire, do you need a freezer? Do you need separate storage for dairy? Evakool has an assortment to cover all variances and requirements, including single, dual and tri-zone units.
- Baskets: Most of the portable Evakool fridge/freezer range are fitted with removable baskets. They deliver an ease of access saving your lower back when trying to reach deep into the compartments to find your food, beverages and condiments.
Some Of Our Best Sellers