Dometic CFX3 95DZ Portable Dual Zone Fridge & Freezer 94 Litre
SKU: CFX395DZ Learn More»
Dometic CFX395DZ - Portable Fridge/Freezer 95L
962 (L) x 530 (W) x 472 (H)mm
Enjoy reliably fresh food and cold drinks thanks to Dometic’s market leading VMSO3 variable-speed compressor cooling technology. Its optimised software ensures superior cooling, freezing and energy efficiency. The CFX3 features durable and lightweight fender frames to protect the fridge/freezer, making it ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments. Strong, spring-loaded aluminium handles make it easy to lift and carry. Adjust the cooling temperature of your CFX3 on the TFT display screen or download the CFX3 app and roam free without worry.
The CFX3 is the third generation of Dometic Waeco portable camping fridges. All CFX3’s have the same footprint as the old CFX’s but with added capacity. To optimise space the compressor has been moved to the back of the fridge. This also improves the weight distribution on a fridge slide as the majority of the fridges weight is at the back of the slide.
The entire CFX3 range feature easy to remove lids. The larger models (CFX355, CFX355IM, CFX375DZ & CFX395DZ) have a reversable lid while the smaller models (CFX335 & CFX345) open from the front.
The new Dometic CFX395DZ is replacing the old Dometic Waeco CFX95DZW model.
- Generous storage capacity of 94 l to fit 133 cans
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight ExoFrame construction with fender frame protected edges and aluminium alloy handles
- Powerful VMSO3 compressor cooling technology efficiently refrigerates and deep-freezes to –21°C
- Easy-to-read high-resolution colour display and soft touch buttons enabling seamless control and monitoring of fridge/freezer performance
- CFX3 app allows temperature control via Bluetooth or WiFi and provides performance history
- 3-stage battery protection system prevents dead car battery or allows deep draw on dual batteries
- Dual storage compartments with independent temperature control for simultaneous cooling and freezing
- 3 Year Manufacturer + 2 Year Compressor Warranty
- Capacity: 94L
- Model: CFX395DZ
- Dimensions: 962 (L) x 530 (W) x 472 (H)mm
- Refigeration Technology: Compressor
- Weight: 29.8 Kg
- Input Voltage (AC): 100-240 V
- Output Voltage (DC): 12/24V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Average current draw x running time. Average 3.57 Ah/h (@12 V, 4˚C (large), -15˚C (small), 32˚C ambient, Bluetooth on, WiFi off)
- Colour: Smokey Gray
Optimised VMSO3 Compressor
All CFX3’s feature a genuine Waeco VMS03 compressor. The VMS03 compressor has motor speed optimization that has the ability to change speed in order to adapt to the environment. This allows you to save power especially in hot climates. The compressor also features a softer start up with a higher maximum power draw to increase the longevity of the fridge/freezer.
The fridge stores an incredible amount of fresh food and drinks. The CFX3 eliminates the dairy compartment, which means more room for all your favorite foods. Choose how you organize the space with a removable wire divider and enjoy a more even distribution of cool air with the extended evaporator, now on all inner walls of the unit. This takes the load off the compressor to save power.
The CFX3 series features an easy to read high-resolution color display panel with characters which states the temperature and status of the cooler. Several protection systems are built into the display, including a scratch-resistant cover and IP65 rated housing to protect against dust and water splashes, so you can feel confident wherever you go. The upgraded USB port is now located in the display panel for a faster and more ergonomic way to charge your portable devices. The intuitive user-interface displays the voltage, Bluetooth/WiFi connection status and temperature in colorful graphics. The operating settings of your cooler can be adjusted at the press of a button with a simple menu.
What Are The Main Differences Between The Old CFX Models and The New CFX3 Range?
This range introduces a new rugged design including an XOS frame for protection, Al alloy hinges and aluminium handles. They also feature a new standardised user interface, faster USB charging and Variable Motor Speed Optimization ‘VMSO3’ which optimises performance vs energy consumption. Due to their low power consumption using DC power, these fridges are great to pair with solar for the ultimate off-grid setup.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Fridges, Portable Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category Portable Camping Fridges
Portable Fridge Type Dual Zone
Total Capacity 94 Litres
Fridge Cabinet Material Polypropylene - Plastic
Fridge Length 962 mm
Fridge Width 530 mm
Fridge Height 472 mm
Weight: 29.8 Kg
Power Consumption: Average current draw x running time. Average 3.57 Ah/h (@12 V, 4°C (large), -15°C (small), 32°C ambient, Bluetooth on, WiFi off)
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Can I take off the lid on the CFX3 fridges?
What compressor is in the CFX3 fridges?
The entire CFX3 range features a genuine Waeco VMS03 compressor. The VMS03 compressor has motor speed optimization that has the ability to change speed in order to adapt to the environment. This allows you to save power especially in hot climates. The compressor also features a softer start up with a higher maximum power draw to increase the longevity of the fridge/freezer.
How is the evaporator different in the CFX3's compared to other portable fridge/freezers?
The evaporator plate in the CFX3's are installation around the entirety of the fridge for an even cooling distribution and temperature throughout the fridge/freezer.
Can I use only one section of the Dual Zone fridge? How do I get the most out of each zone?
Yes, you can switch either compartment off independently whilst running the other compartment. The default setting is to run the small compartment as a freezer and the large compartment as a fridge.
Dometic recommends setting them at -15C and 4C respectively, for normal use, in order to optimise the performance and energy consumption.