Dometic CFX3 95DZ Portable Dual Zone Fridge & Freezer 94 Litre
Dometic CFX395DZ - Portable Fridge/Freezer 95L
530 (L) x 962 (W) x 472 (H)mm
Enjoy reliably fresh food and cold drinks thanks to Dometic’s market leading VMSO3 variable-speed compressor cooling technology. Its optimised software ensures superior cooling, freezing and energy efficiency. The CFX3 features durable and lightweight fender frames to protect the fridge/freezer, making it ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments. Strong, spring-loaded aluminium handles make it easy to lift and carry. Adjust the cooling temperature of your CFX3 on the TFT display screen or download the CFX3 app and roam free without worry.
The new Dometic CFX395DZ is replacing the old Dometic Waeco CFX95DZW model.
- Generous storage capacity of 94 l to fit 133 cans
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight ExoFrame construction with fender frame protected edges and aluminium alloy handles
- Powerful VMSO3 compressor cooling technology efficiently refrigerates and deep-freezes to –21°C
- Easy-to-read high-resolution colour display and soft touch buttons enabling seamless control and monitoring of fridge/freezer performance
- CFX3 app allows temperature control via Bluetooth or WiFi and provides performance history
- 3-stage battery protection system prevents dead car battery or allows deep draw on dual batteries
- Dual storage compartments with independent temperature control for simultaneous cooling and freezing.
- Capacity: 94L
- Model: CFX395DZ
- Dimensions: 530 x 472 x 962mm
- Refigeration Technology: Compressor
- Weight: 29.8 Kg
- Input Voltage (AC): 100-240 V
- Output Voltage (DC): 12/24V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Average current draw x running time. Average 3.57 Ah/h (@12 V, 4˚C (large), -15˚C (small), 32˚C ambient, Bluetooth on, WiFi off)
- Colour: Smokey Gray
What Are The Main Differences Between The Old CFX Models and The New CFX3 Range?
This range introduces a new rugged design including an XOS frame for protection, Al alloy hinges and aluminium handles. They also feature a new standardised user interface, faster USB charging and Variable Motor Speed Optimization ‘VMSO3’ which optimises performance vs energy consumption. Due to their low power consumption using DC power, these fridges are great to pair with solar for the ultimate off-grid setup.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Fridges, Portable Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Weight: 29.8 Kg
Power Consumption: Average current draw x running time. Average 3.57 Ah/h (@12 V, 4°C (large), -15°C (small), 32°C ambient, Bluetooth on, WiFi off)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caravan RV Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.