Warranty & Returns Policy
Service & Warranty Details
At Caravan Rv Camping, we aim to provide the best service all round even when things go pear shaped we strive to get the best solution we can.
Do not send the item back with out contacting us first. We have warehouses Australia wide and sending the item to the incorrect location will cause a delay in the warranty and refund turnaround time.
Some product warranties may be handled directly by the manufacturer as they have specialist teams dedicated to the warranty and technical support regarding their products. They will also have their own service agents that meet their warranty standards. These products will need to be produced with the original packages if possible. Here is a list of our suppliers to help you get into contact with the correct warranty deptartment.
03 9437 0937
03 9308 7444
07 5492 7777
|Coast to Coast||
07 3805 7117
07 3205 7599
03 9799 6455
Submitting a warranty claim-
- Contact Caravan Rv Camping via email@example.com and give all the details you can as to the nature of the product not working. Photos and diagrams will make this process quicker.
- We will try to confirm whether the product is defective through simple testing. However, in certain situations, you may be required to send the product to us for in depth testing and analysis.
- Once the item has been confirmed to indeed be defective, it will be repaired or replaced under the warranty terms above.
- If you sent the product to us and it is deemed to be functional, you have the choice to have the product returned to you at your own cost.
Shipping and tracking
Please be aware that if you have ordered multiple items from our website, your order may arrive in separate parcels on different days as they may have come from different warehouse locations.
For any of our service departments to assist you quickly in the case of a claim, please be sure to have your original order or tax invoice number on hand when you ring. This is the number on the top of the invoice starting with N22_____
Please understand that tracking can take up to 24-48hrs to register. Please try again after that period. If the tracking is still not registering a scan, please call us on 1800 787 278
What if some items are damaged when I received them?
All items that leave either our warehouses are adequately packed and sent in good working condition. However, if you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, you must contact us and advise us of the situation within 48 hours of receipt of the item. Photos will need to be provided to the shipping company, so it will speed up the process if they are sent in the first point of contact. Be sure to keep all original packing materials and documentation including the delivery consignment note. If the goods are visibly damaged on receipt, please have the driver make a note on the shipper's consignment note and take of photo of the damaged item/s.
If a product is being returned for change of mind or incorrect order due to customer error, The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses and this will also incur a 20% restocking fee. This is non-negotiable.
Where a defective product is being returned for a replacement, the original item must first be returned before a replacement unit is dispatched. This is non-negotiable.
The customer is responsible for return shipping on a change of mind product. We do not refund shipping charges, insurance charges or lost returned packages. It is strongly recommended that you use a shipping service that has full tracking facilities.
After the goods have been received, checked and found to be in good working order, a refund will be issued to the same account from which you have made the original purchase.
Items that are Dead-On-Arrival, or DOA
For any product that is received and is found to not function at all (i.e. be dead-on arrival) within 1 week of receiving the product, we will replace the product for free. After this time, you may contact us to find out if we will replace or repair the product.
Should you have any questions about the warranty conditions please contact us directly via 1800 787 278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Caravan Rv Camping warranty procedure is provided in addition to the other rights held by a consumer under Australian Law.
Under these laws you are entitled, as a consumer, to a replacement or refund if a product does not perform as it was advertised to, and for compensation of reasonable damages or losses incurred. You are also entitled to product replacement or repair if the products are deemed to not be usable or failure does not result in completely non-usable products.
Conditions and warranties are excluded to the extent that they are permitted by law. The warranty conditions set out by Caravan Rv Camping are considered null and void if a defect, malfunction, or failure is caused by:
- Negligence in following proper product installation, operation, or repair/maintenance instructions/protocols.
- Use of a product for purposes other than those it was created or designed for.
- Neglect, poor handling, and/or accidental damage.
- Third-party alterations, repairs, and “mods”/modifications without the expressed written permission.
- Tampering or variations to product markings and labelling (e.g. warranty stickers, serial numbers, etc.).
- Contaminations of products by foreign matter, foreign material, or other products.
- Incorrect charging methods, such as overcharging and undercharging.
Other Non-Included Warranty Items
Any property or personal damage/injury, direct/indirect loss, consequential losses, and supplementary expenses are excluded to the extent that they are permitted by law.
- Changes in product condition or operational ability resulting from incorrect storage, fitting, application, maintenance, environment, or others as described and permitted by law.
- Extreme weather conditions.
The first date of purchase is when the warranty period begins. Warranty periods will NOT be renewed or extended after a product repair or replacement.
- You must produce the sales receipt of the product as proof of purchase when a warranty claim is made, otherwise, we do not hold liability to replace or repair a product.
- Warranties are only offered to the original end user of the purchased product. Warranties are not transferable to another party.
- Warranty terms only apply to products purchased directly through Caravan Rv Camping or authorised resellers.