B.E.S.T. INLINE WATER FILTER 1/2F BSP WITH HOSE FITTING
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: A-038332 Learn More»
Water supplies can be variable from location to location, so next time you're filling the caravan tank and worried about the particulates that might be coming on board, the B.E.S.T. Inline water filter is a practical solution. This do-it-yourself option is easily installed on the filling hose and filters out particles down to 1 micron. If you are using mains water direct into the caravan, the B.E.S.T inline filter can also be used on the inlet hose.
The filter is flushable, so if water flow reduces due to particulate buildup, simply reconnect the filter in reverse and backflush into a drain until water runs clear again. The unit is used as is – no cartridges to exchange.
- This Inline filter is dual purpose - it can be used on your hose to fill your tanks and also when you are connected directly to mains water.
- Backflush feature to improve flow.
- Compact, stores away with your hose.
- Sealed- no cartridges.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Inline water filterBy: Brenda Cameron on 3 February 2019
Have found this to be very beneficial to our water while travelling
Do You Have Any Questions?