Electric Break Away Kit from Break Safe - Model No BS6000
This Breakaway Kit 6000 Breaksafe Kit is designed to automatically apply the electric brakes and brake lights on the trailer or caravan in the event of accidental separation from your tow vehicle. This newer series features improvements like easy access to the battery compartment for servicing, along with a fully enclosed internal circuit board case for better water resistance. It also has its own battery power supply, which you can charge while driving, or charge externally with a battery charger. This is complemented by a battery condition indicator, allowing you to tell the condition of the battery with the push of a button.
Should your trailer or caravan break away from your towing vehicle, with the BS6000 your trailer brakes will automatically be applied for approximately 20min. This duration period is slightly longer than offered by other models, which gives you more time to get your trailer or caravan re-hitched and ready to roll again.
NOTE: The additional purchase and use of the RM6000 Remote Breaksafe Monitor is required for legal use and registration of caravans and trailers in NSW.
- Automatically recharges when connected to tow vehicle
- Compact and easy to install
- Easy access battery compartment
- Better water resistance thanks to the fully enclosed internal circuit board
- Will control up to 6 electric brakes
- Suits: 2 tonne + trailers and caravans manufactured after July 1989
- Includes: 7aH Battery, Coil Cable Breakaway Switch, Mounting Screws, Double Sided Tape,and Installation Instructions
- Capacity:1-2 Axles
- Monitor Dimensions: 64mm (W) x 25mm (H) x 50mm (D)
- Weight: 3.16kg (approx)
- Note: Remote Battery Monitor required for registration in NSW is not included, but can be purchased separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caravan RV Camping Accessories users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.