FLOJET 12V TRIPLEX PUMP C-TICK QUAD FITTINGS T/S 12MM OD TUBE
Reviews: Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: A-041723 Learn More»
If you are looking for a high pressure pump for your caravan, the Flojet Triplex pump was engineered as the most reliable and advanced pump on the market. These pumps feature a unique three chamber design that allows the pumps to offer exceptional pressures and flow rates on demand as soon as you open a tap. This 12 volt Triplex pump pushes 11L of water per minute and has an automatic cut off of 50 psi.
Product Category Water Pumps Other
Dimensions: 200 x 120 x 130 mm (L x W x H)
Capacity: 11 LPM
Cut Out Pressure PSI: 50 PSI
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
very good pump - pressure switch adjustable - signBy: pierre on 6 March 2021
Very good - Happy to see that we can adjust the pressure switch to make the pump stop without putting the whole piping under pressure (experimental circuit) Start and stop very well. I will try to run it through a PWM circuit to try to reduce its flow to drop my water consumption on my van.
Do You Have Any Questions?