TRAILER VALET XL MOVER COMPLETE HEAVY DUTY
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 4 reviews. SKU: A-043705 Learn More»
Trailer Valet - XL Trailer Dolly / Mover
Engineered by Trailer Valet, the Trailer Valet Mover XL is advertised as the “toughest, most compact trailer dolly on the market”. Designed as an improvement to the highly popular, original Trailer Valet Mover model, the XL edition features many attractive upgrades and features.
Using only a crank handle, this innovative caravan mover is capable of directing RVs up to 4500kg in weight, all the while featuring durable 9-inch tires that make the tightest, smoothest turns imaginable. Specially engineered with a patented ball attachment mechanism for a quick installation, as well as an equipped automatic safety brake, the Trailer Valet Mover XL is the top-rated caravan mover for campers with large RVs.
- Perfect for most trailers weighing up to 4500 kg
- Individual tire strength capable of withstanding 225 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 83 x 218 x 711
- Improved cranking mechanism featuring greater gear reduction
- Equipped with durable brass bearings
- 50 mm coupling ball size
- Cutting-edge positraction capabilities for superior traction and control
- Drill attachment is provided upon purchase of the Trailer Valet XL
- The Trailer Valet XL should not be used on slopes and inclines more than 10 degrees on paved or concrete surfaces (this is subject to a variety of factors - please see manual)
- The Trailer Valet XL should not be pulled up or pushed down an incline
- The Trailer Valet XL should always be at the lower end of an incline
- The use of the power drill is not advised for movement on an incline
- This product will not work if you have a Tow Hitch that swivels (Please see the Trailer Valet Mover (A-042965) as an alternative product)
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Valet XLBy: Rebecca Black on 26 August 2021
This mover appears to be well made and heavy duty. Once you have the instructions under control (they are clear) it is relatively easy to use and does the required task. It has made our caravan moving quite easy and provides an extra layer of security for the van because of the way we can now store it, not possible before. We purchased a power drill specifically for the mover and it certainly helps as the handle can be hard work over a distance on the low speed. Overall, although it appears expensive, it has already paid for itself, considering the alternative was a second driveway and crossover and another 25 square metres of concrete driveway. We are very happy.
Trailer Valet XLBy: Michael Denney on 5 August 2020
Works very well putting our 18ft poptop van into our shed around a very tight bend
REVIEW TRAILER VALET XL MOVER COMPLETE HEAVY DUTYBy: PADDY LONGFIELD on 11 June 2020
Excellent product, well made and safe to use
Excellent productBy: Lou on 11 April 2020
I am 67 and can't move my caravan alone. Now with the trailer mover it's easy, great product great service.
- Can the Trailer Valet XL be used on any slope?
No, the Trailer Valet XL should only be used on slopes and inclines 10 degrees or less on paved or concrete surfaces. This is subject to a variety of factors including alternate surfaces, weight distribution, change in weight capacity, use on multi-axle trailers, etc.
- Where should the Trailer Valet XL be positioned on an incline?
The Trailer Valet XL should always be on the lower end of an incline. It should not be pulled up or pushed down an incline