Truma Vario Eco Gas Heater with Black Cowl
Caravan Gas Heater
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 15 reviews. SKU: VARIOHEAT-KIT-BLACK Learn More»
Truma Gas Heater
The Truma Vario Eco Gas heater is the highest rated recreational gas heater on the market. Powered by LPG gas and ignited by a 12-volt ignition this lightweight compressed unit is proving to be the only option when searching for the warmth in the cooler months.
Given the Truma Vario has more bells and whistles than you can poke a stick at, it will deliver warmth to your RV in the matter of minutes from initial start-up, enable the user to select multiple functions for different outputs and personalised requirements.
The Truma Vario is a high-performance ducted air heater manufactured to suit applications such as caravans, RVs, motor homes, horse floats, dog grooming trailers and much more. Truma Has designed this into a small, compact and convenient unit that makes installation a very simple and cost-effective procedure.
The Truma Vario Package also includes a 12-volt LCD control panel enabling the user to operate the system at the touch of your fingertips making it very simple to adjust and complete your desired requirements. The Vario implements a fully automatic thermostat with controlled shut down delivering the user the perfect conditions you come to expect from such a futuristic heating unit.
The Most Popular Caravan Gas Heater On The Market
Most RV heaters in today’s market are big and bulky, have high running costs and chew through your battery power in the matter of hours. The Truma Vario has a 95% rate of natural gas efficiencies, low emissions and minimal battery consumption therefor making it one of the most desired efficient air heaters' in the industry.
For those who wake at the snap of a twig, its soundless operation ensures for a quiet and cosy night’s sleep all year round. The Varios compressed slimline design makes it compatible to install into almost every application possible, thus making it a cost-effective option when the labour component is added.
Installation is very simple, although it is recommended to have a qualified and licenced tradesman complete the job. The Truma Vario is also stamped with the AGA approval for peace of mind. If you’re in the market for an efficient, cost effective gas air heater, you can’t go past the Truma Vario Eco Gas Heater.
- 1 x 37411-01 – Trauma Varioheat Gas Air Heating System with CP Plus
- 1 x 39392-03 – Trauma Varioheat Basic Install Kit
- 1 x 39971-01 – Trauma SCW2 Swivel Warm Air Outlet
- 1 x 39382-01 – Trauma Varioheat Cowl Wall
To add more Warm Air Outlets & longer ducting - Choose the Truma Vario Additional Warm Air Kit from the list of Accessories.
The VarioHeat eco kit comes standard with '1 x Warm Air Outlet' (to the inside of your caravan) and 1m of heating ducting. By adding on the Truma Varioheat Warm Air Additional Kit you will have (in total) '2 x Warm Air Outlet's' (to the inside of your caravan) and 4m of heating ducting.
To Add on the ability to power electrically, choose the Truma E-Kit 1800W from the list of accessories.
Add the Truma E-Kit - Additional electric heater for the Truma VarioHeat to your purchase and upgrade your Truma VarioHeat eco system to have the option to be run via: gas only, electricity only or a combination of gas & electricity. You can also find out Truma VarioHeat & E-Kit Bundles here – with Black Cowl or with Cream Cowl
- High powered recreational vehicle heater with two output levels
- Lightweight, compact sleek design
- Even heat dispersed throughout the vehicle's interior via outlets
- Precise setting via an LCD display
- Automatic regulation of the heating output depending on the set temperature
- Night mode, for an undisturbed quiet night's sleep
- Boost mode for quick heating of the vehicle
- Single outlet kit is inclusive
- 2 Year warranty
- The Truma Vario is a direct replacement for the Truma E2400
- Includes: Main heating unit, exhaust duct kit, wall cowl, 1 meter of ducting, swivel air outlet. Everything you need to install this heater is included in the box for a standard 1 warm air outlet installation.
- Energy sources: LPG (propane)
- Heating power: 2708
- Operating pressure: 2.75 KPA
- Test point pressure: 2.00 KPA
- Heat input (gas consumption): min 4.53 MJ/h (90g/h) max 9.75 MJ/h (193 g / h)
- Air flow rate: 85 / 175 m3/h
- Power consumption: (12 V DC) - 0.85 / 3.65A
- Weight: 5.5 KG
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 400 x 284 x 123mm
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Truma, Eberspacher, Caravan Heater Parts & Caravan Heaters - For any further information or to speak our Heater experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category RV Heaters and Hot Water
Height: 124 mm
Width: 284 mm
Depth: 437 mm
Weight: 5.5 Kg
Heating Capacity: 1.3kW (Level 1), 2.8kW (Level 2)
Air Flow Rate: 85 - 175 m3/h
Power Consumption: 0.85A / 3.65A
Gas Consumption: 90g/h, 190g/h
Fuel: Gas (Propane)
Gas Certification Number:AGA 8443 G
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Truma Gas HeaterBy: Connie Cox on 1 July 2021
This product is amazing and does the job wonderfully. Easy to set and forget about. Heats our caravan perfectly.
Great heaterBy: Michael on 1 July 2021
Very pleased with the heater - works great and keeps us very warm!
Better than DieselBy: Colin stevens r on 27 June 2021
Great product, safety 100%, recommended 100%. Pretty costly heater but well worth the investment in your van
Truma Gas HeaterBy: Glenn Hill on 27 February 2021
Great product does a great job heating the van
fast DeliveryBy: Greg Turbill on 27 July 2020
Received my Trumo Vario Eco gas heater for the caravan in 3 days. Exceptional service, particularly in these uncertain times. Haven't installed it yet but everything seems to be as ordered. Very pleased.
- How does the exhaust duct of my Truma Vario Heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
Exhaust ducts should always have a slight incline from the heater towards the cowl, they can not be installed on the annexes side of the RV and have a firm fixing point when installation is complete.
- Does the Truma Vario LPG heater require maintenance?
Not to a great extent, However heaters that are fan driven with wheel fins are required to be cleaned with a fine paint brush or vacuum cleaner before the cooler months arrive.
- Can I install the Truma heater in an outdoor location, Such as an annex or awning?
No, The Truma Vario is approved only for recreational vehicles. There for installation in an annex or awning is not permitted.
- Can a Truma heater be installed in a demountable office? or relocatable building?
No, Truma heaters are not approved for relocatable / demountable homes or offices as they are only approved for the caravanning and recreational vehicle industry.
- Is the Truma Vario a direct replacement for the Truma E2400?
Yes, the new Truma Vario Eco Gas Heater is a direct replacement for the Truma E2400. The only difference is the actual physical size of the new unit is a fraction larger and a new LCD display board for easy operation.