ACCESS HATCH 270X370 &LCK-WHT 205 X 305MM CUT OUT
SKU: A-016595 Learn More»
This access hatch is a low-profile, easy to install plastic hatch that is designed to be used on any interior or exterior flat surface. With its durable reinforced lid and a non-slip surface, it is safe to be walked on. Its contoured flush-sitting handle employs a twist-lock mechanism, making it simple to open and close. For added security, it comes with a lock. This unit can be used for RV or marine applications, but it is not weathertight and not suitable for horizontal mounting. It is available in white.
- Access Hatch 270x370 & Lockable White – Suits 205 x 305mm Cut Out
- Dimensions: 270mm (W) x 370mm (H) x 40mm (D)
- Size of cut out: 305mm x 205mm
- Maximum size of items that can go through: 270mm x 170mm
- Protrusion when installed on flat surface: 10mm
- Recession into cut out from outside surface: 15mm
- Weight: 770 g
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
How can I identify which inner blind and screen I have?
On select models you can identify the brand by the brand logo on the handle that separates the blind from the flyscreen. Alternatively, the outside of the window will have reference details printed on it that will help identify the brand and style of window.
My bus has a curved side. Is there windows available that have a curvature to match my bus wall?
There are currently no windows in the Australian market that come with a curvature.