Bushman DC130-X 12/24V Upright Fridge/Freezer 130L
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 11 reviews. SKU: DC130X Learn More»
Bushman 130L 12/24V CARAVAN FRIDGE / FREEZER
525 (W) x 750 (H) x 550 (D)mm
The 130L DC130-X 12V /24V upright Fridge / Freezer is specially designed for built in installation into caravans, camper trailers, boats and RV's. With a beautifully designed soft black matt finish with an interchangeable front panel to match whatever you desire. This fridge / freezer is 20 Litres bigger than the closest rivalling fridge / freezer and costs less than the rivalling product. In this Caravan fridge / freezer there is a 6L freezer, crisper, adjstable shelves and interior LED lighting.
Special Offer: When You Buy The Bushman DC130X Get The Bushman Upright Mounting Kit Free (RRP $99)
- A deeper and narrow freezer designed for more storage space
- Adjustable shelves
- Interior LED light
- Reversible door
- Large door balconies have built-in safety rails
- Able to stand tall bottles with ease
- Stainless steel freezer door
- Finish: Black/Black with interchangeable front Panel
- Mounting Kit Fascia included
- Total Capacity: 130L
- Freezer Capacity: 6L
- Dimensions: 525 x 750 x 550mm
- Cut-Out Required: 530 x 755 x 550mm
- Weight: 26 Kg
- Power Consumption: Average 1.4 Amp/Hr over 24hrs at 25C ambient temperature with the fridge at 4C
- Compressor: Secop Danfoss BD35
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 3 year
- This fridge is designed to run from a 12V DC power source such as your Caravan/Camping battery bank. Running the fridge from a 12V power source will help with the longevity and performance of this fridge. Bushman recommends that when 240V power is available, use a smart battery charger to charge your battery bank and keep your fridge running direct from the batteries. You can see a suitable range of AC to DC smart battery chargers HERE if needed.
- A small number of customers may want to use this fridge in an 'offgrid living' setup and run the fridge from 240V AC power all of the time - in which case you will need a Power Adaptor to convert AC Power to DC in order to run the fridge. You can see this optional Bushman Adaptor HERE.
Please Note: A Remote Surcharge On Shipping May Apply For Remote Areas
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Bushman Fridges, Chest Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category Upright RV Compressor Fridges
Total Capacity 130 Litres
Fridge Width 525 mm
Fridge Height 750 mm
Fridge Depth 550 mm
Fridge Voltage 12 / 24 V
Cut Out Required: 530 x 755 x 550 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 26 Kg
Freezer Compartment: 6 Litres
Power Consumption: Average 1.4 Amp/hr over 24hrs (25º ambient 4º fridge)
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Bushmans 130Lt 12 volt fridgeBy: Lesley Stipanov on 15 June 2021
I just love this fridge. It replaced a Thetford 3 way which took up the same space,but Bushmans holds so much more and stays cold while we travel. Best thing we've done.
Fridge freezer 130 lBy: Mark on 10 June 2021
What can I say, but this upright fridge is the best in the business.
bushman 130L fridgeBy: Rob on 4 June 2021
Great fridge cools quick and uses very little power!!
Bushman fridgeBy: David on 13 March 2021
Review Bushman DC130-X 12/24V Upright Fridge/FreezBy: Bruce Peterson on 22 January 2021
Installed waiting for electrical hookup in my van. Just so happy that this is an Australian product with conspicuous quality.
Hi, the Bushman's DC 130 suits our requirements and will be a perfect fit for our application, is there any way we can run it of 240-volt mains power? Many thanks in advance
Hello there, yes you can run this fridge through an adapter and have it run of 240-volt mains power. The most suitable adapter we use is the MPS-50A Dometic/Waeco 110-240V AC to 24V power adapter.
I hope this helps and Thank you for your inquiry
We are wanting to fit the Bushman's DC 130 into our caravan but are curious as to how it is mounted into surrounding cabinetry?
Hi, there are multiple ways to install this fridge into varied applications. We supply a mounting kit fascia with this model at no extra cost and is the simplest way to fix your fridge of too surrounding cabinetry.
If you require further information, please don't hesitate to call one of our friendly staff on 1800 787 278
Hello, the DC 130 looks like a fantastic fridge. We are just wanting to know what is the warranty period for this unit?
Hi, Bushman's provide a 3-year Australia wide warranty for this unit.
When ordering this fridge do, I need to specify what side I want the door to be able to open? As its being fitted into my yacht and only have room for it to swing one way, thank you for your advice.
Hi there, the Bushman's DC 130 is integrated with a reversible door allowing the fridge to open either way to suit the operator's requirements.
Hi, we are wanting to upgrade our fridge and the Bushman's DC 130 looks like the fridge for us. Quick question if I may, we do a lot of off grid camping in high ambient degree temperatures and have heard that a tropically rated fridge would be beneficial to our camping needs. Is this this fridge tropically rated and what does tropically rated mean? excuse my ignorance.
Hello there, great question!
The bushman's DC 130 is a tropically rated fridge and works at its best in high ambient degree temperatures. A fridge that is tropically rated means that fridge model has been designed to operate in dry climates with temperatures ranging from +18 degree C - +43 degree C .
What do I need to think about in regards of the ventilation with my Bushman compressor fridge?
As any compressor fridge, it is important to ensure that you have enough ventilation when you install your Bushman fridge.
Any of the Bushman Compressor fridges requires two vents at the rear of the fridge cavity to the outside, or to the general area where the fridge is located. It is important to place the vents at the bottom and top of the fridge cavity and ensure there is a free cross section. This cross section requires a minimum cm2 which differs depending on the size of the fridge - to ensure the correct required centimeters for your fridge models, please see the Installation Manual under the Description tab.
The cross section ensure that the fridges get enough ventilation of natural thermal air. Bushman recommends having a bigger cross section as that is required, the more ventilation the better!
Is a 240v adaptor necessary with this fridge?
This fridge is designed to run from a 12V DC power source such as your Caravan/Camping battery bank. Running the fridge from a 12V power source will help with the longevity and performance of this fridge.
Bushman recommends that when 240V power is available, use a smart battery charger to charge your battery bank and keep your fridge running direct from the batteries. You can see a suitable range of AC to DC smart battery chargers HERE if needed.
A small number of customers may want to use this fridge in an 'off grid living' setup and run the fridge from 240V AC power all the time - in which case you will need a Power Adaptor to convert AC Power to DC in order to run the fridge. You can see this optional Bushman Adaptor HERE.
What do I need to know about installing my 12v compressor fridge in my van?
Installation instructions will come with your 12V Compressor Fridge. The installation/manual document will also cover:
- Recommended ventilation
- Side and rear gap sizes for installing in your RV cavity
Depending on the model, there will also be information regarding; maintenance, cleaning, defrosting, energy saving tips, reversible doors, inserting new door panels and troubleshooting.
Does the fridge auto select between 12v/24v?
Hi - Yes it does!
Do you need to disconnect the battery if connecting to 240v mains supply?
Hi there - No you don't, 240v takes priority.