Bushranger 11,000kg Snatch Block
The Bushranger® Snatch Block is engineered and field-tested in Australia by 4WD enthusiasts with many years of experience. Independent testing has also been carried out at a NATA accredited laboratory to verify the design. The Bushranger® Snatch Block has a working load limit of 11,000kg with a minimum breaking strain of 18,000kg, giving you the peace of mind that no matter the situation it won’t let you down.
Providing multiple options in self-recovery situations, the Bushranger® Snatch Block is a 4×4 essential for single-vehicle recoveries using a winch. Increasing the winch’s pulling power, a snatch block works to retrieve loads that are double a winch’s capacity by halving the load on the winch, also aids winching from different angles when straight isn’t an option.
Designed with variable applications in mind, the snatch block incorporates a tapered pulley design that allows for multiple sized ropes to be used in the one product. Rounded edges assist with guiding the rope in and out of the snatch block but also prevents damage to both synthetic and wire ropes. Upswept tabs on the side plates offer additional rigidity but also allow for easy operation, even when wearing gloves.
- Working load: 11,000kg
- Minimum breaking strength: 18,000kg
- Dimensions: 197mm x 105mm x 50mm
- Material: UV Stable Matt Black Powder coated 6mm steel side plates
- Bearing: Precision machined steel with grease nipple axle
- Rope type: Suitable for synthetic or wire rope up to 12mm diameter
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?