Camco Pro-Strength Mildew Stain Remover 32oz. 41093
Reviews: Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: 600-05382 Learn More»
Outdoor Fabric Mildew Stain Remover from Camco
Outdoor fabrics exposed to water from rain, dew or fog are inevitably going to develop mould and mildew at some stage. This Camco Pro Strength Mildew Stain Remover is an easy to use solution for those otherwise tricky to shift stains. Simply spray on to being stain removal. Suitable on all outdoor fabrics from awnings and headliners, to vinyl and chair cushions. It will safely remove stains from mildew, tree sap, black streaks, grease and oil, to get your outdoor gear looking up to scratch again.
- 946 ml spray bottle
- Suits: awnings, vinyl covers, chair cushions, tyres, vehicle grills and more
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Good on awnings. Dont bother on canvasBy: Lauren on 1 November 2020
I used it to detail my 2011 Jayco Expanda ends and side awning. The awning it came up a treat. But the canvas ends it didn't do anything to clean them. The top of the expanded ends was a water proof smoother surface fabric and it worked well but the rough canvas a waste of time. Hope it helps someone else.
Do You Have Any Questions?