CANOPY LIFT MECHANISM STANDARD TENSION SPRING 700MM WIDTH
SKU: 250-00510 Learn More»
Does your caravan need a new lift mechanism for the canopy to work like new again? If so this “scissor” style canopy lifter is flat and designed to raise your caravan or pop top’s awning. The design features steel top and bottom tracks with nylon rollers that allow for smooth movement. In the middle of the two steel lengths it forms a pivot and an “X”.
- Standard Tension Spring
- Lift Height: 560mm
- Width: 700mm
- Weight Rating: 35kg
This is a Genuine Spare Part from our supplier; Coast To Coast.
If this part fits your needs, simply click the Add To Cart button above, follow the prompts in the checkout and we will do the rest!
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?