Cromtech Outback Inverter Generator 2.4kw
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 17 reviews. SKU: CTG2500i Learn More»
CROMTECH OUTBACK INVERTER GENERATOR 2.4KW
An Inverter Generator for Home & Outdoor Use, The Cromtech Outback inverter generator 2.4 kW is the most compact and lightest model in its class. This model is ideal for Camping, caravanning & RVs due to its compact suitcase size. Crommelins have hand selected this portable generator for their recreational and domestic use. And confidently back it with an Australian wide Cromtech 1-year warranty with local Service Agents covering every part of Australia. It can power portable fridge freezers, a small office and small power tools. Furthermore, a bonus dust cover comes with it for storage and to protect from the weather. Above all, power options include two 15amp single phase outlets, two USB charge points and 12V-8amp battery charging.
The Cromtech Generator range has quickly become a very popular and respected brand in Australia. They are a budget brand generator with full national service agent and spare parts support from Crommelins Machinery Australia - including over 500 agents nationwide! Thus Cromtech represents excellent value for money: for a fraction of the price of premium brands, you get a high performance, reliable machine that is very well supported for any required warranty, servicing or spare parts needs.
The 2400w Cromtech Outback is especially popular for caravan use as it's size is a good fit to run Caravan Air-conditioners, as well as your other travelling needs such as re-charging batteries or running other camping appliances (lights, laptops, TV's, phones, fridges) as required.
- 2 x Outlets
- USB Outlets
- Main LED sensors (low oil alarm, overload protection, output light)
- Eco-mode adjusts output as load requires and lowers noise
- AC Reset button
- 4-Stroke, forced air cooled, OHV, recoil start
- Pure Sine wave
- Easy maintenance with convenient access ports
- Bonus dust cover
- Lightest model in its class
- 1 Year domestic use Cromtech warranty
- Max. Watts (w): 2400w
- Cont. Output (w): 2100w
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- Phase: Single
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- 15amp outlet s/phase: 2x 15Amp
- Voltage (V): 230v – 50hz
- Battery Charger: 12V-8 Amp
- Engine Power/Model: 2.6kw (79cc)
- Engine Brand: Cromtech
- Fuel Tank (L): 5.0L
- Running Time (Rated Output): 5 to 20hr
- Noise Level (dB @ 7m): 52-59db
- Weight (kg): 19.8kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 512 x 315 x 447mm
- Package (LxWxH): 547 x 350 x 505mm
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 Year
Product Category Inverter Generators
Maximum Output: 2400 Watts
kVA (Max Power): 2.4 kVA
Continuous Output: 2100 Watts
Dimensions: 512 x 315 x 447 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 20 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Best Value For Money-ImpressiveBy: Kerry Pearce on 1 September 2021
I purchased this generator for our caravan. I also have a Honda 22. Filled the Chromtech with oil and fuel, started first pull. At idle and under light loads the generator is as quiet and smooth as the Honda its only under heavier loads that the honda does not have to work as hard due to its larger capacity motor, but its still impressively quiet. Value for money is excellent along with the delivery from Caravan Camping
Great product and quick deliveryBy: Tia on 10 August 2021
Great product, good size to put in the tunnel boot runs quite, not too heavy. Comes with cover and everything needed. Recommend this product. Really quick delivery and great communication from Caravan RV Camping.
electricanBy: COLIN MCDONALD on 24 July 2021
good to start ran my whole caravan electric heater too
Cromtech generator 2.4kwBy: Ron Lawrence on 22 July 2021
Fantastic product does everything it promises.
Cromtech generator 2.4kwBy: Ron Lawrence on 21 July 2021
Fantastic product does everything it promises.
What is an inverter generator?
An inverter generator is a lightweight compact and generally silenced generator. More often than not the generator is housed in a small suitcase style exterior that helps keep noise emissions low and allows for easy transportation.
The inverter is equipped with a microprocessor that inverts DC power back to AC power. This inversion produces a clean pure sine wave power output that is effective for powering modern appliances with sensitive electronics on board.
Another main benefit is the economical fuel consumption of an inverter generator. The engine is throttle controlled and when set to Economy idle, will rev up and down to match the load being drawn. This feature allows for longer run times and cheaper running costs than the conventional style generators.
What is the best size generator to run my caravan?
A 2000W - 2400W silenced Inverter Generator is a good size for powering your appliances in your caravan, but you will not be able to run everything at the same time.
The advantage of choosing a generator in this range is size and weight. Most of the models in the 2000 - 2400W range are between 20 and 30KG and can fit in most generator lock boxes mounted on the van.
Examples of typical power draw of caravan appliances:
- Caravan Microwave - 900W
- Domestic standard Microwave - 2000W - 2200W
- Air Conditioner 2000W - 2400W Call us for advice if you need to power an Air Con
- Coffee Pod Machine 1300W - 1800W
- TV - 200W
- Upright Caravan Fridge - 50W - 100W
- Battery Charger - 500W - 900W
Some people prefer to grab a good quality 3000W inverter generator on wheels (example the Briggs & Stratton P3400 Inverter generator) if they want to run a few appliances at the same time.
It is always important to purchase a silenced inverter for caravan applications.
What type of oil do I need to use with my petrol inverter generator?
Hi, the oil you require is either 10W-30 or 10W-40, please advise the product manual for the correct oil. These types of oils can be purchased at any service station.