CTEK SmartPass 120S DC/DC Power Management System (120A)
On-board power management system
SKU: 40-289 Learn More»
A complete power system to take you the distance
Your starter battery, service batteries and on board equipment are your lifeline when you’re heading on a remote off-road adventure and the new SMARTPASS 120 is a fully automatic, 120A on-board power management system that gives you full control over that power.
The SMARTPASS 120 safely distributes power between the starter and service batteries as well as on-board devices, without the need for traditional diodes or VSR relays, and it’s just one of a number of smart features.
The CTEK Smartpass120 Complete Power Management Unit boosts your alternator output to your batteries to dramatically shorten the time it takes to charge them. It controls and distributes energy transferred through the D250SA Smart Charger and has a charging current up to 80A for batteries of between 28-800Ah.
- Dynamic over current protection- delivering short 10-second bursts of 350A output
- Current source priority- supplies power to critical equipment
- Battery guard- makes sure critical functions always have power
- Start Assistance- let’s you use your service batteries to start your engine if your starter battery is flat
- Input: 11.5–23V, Max 120A (350A temporarily for 10 seconds)
- Output: Max. 14.4V, 120A (350A temporarily for 10 seconds)
- Back current drain: Less than 7Ah/month
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Battery Types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, EFB, Ca/Ca, MF, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity: 28–800Ah
- Dimensions: 192mm (L) x 110mm (W) x 65mm (H)
- Splash & dust proof: IP65
Product Category Power Adaptors
Weight: 0.7 Kg
Dimensions: 192 x 110 x 65 mm (L x W x H)
Input Voltage: 11.5-23 V, 120 A max (350 A temporarily for 10 seconds)
Output: Max. 14.4V, 120 A (350 A temporarily for 10 seconds)
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 2 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?