Dometic Waeco CD-30 Coolmatic 30 Litre Compressor 12/24 Volt Drawer Fridge
SKU: CD-30 Learn More»
DOMETIC WAECO COOLMATIC 30L DRAWER FRIDGE
440 (W) X 250 (H) X 730 (D) mm
Dometic Weaco CD-30 Coolmatic 30 Litre Compressor 12/24 Volt Drawer Fridge. This intelligent drawer fridge enables you to turn un wanted or un used spaces and cavities into a feasible 30 litre drawer fridge. We all know that when on the road whether it be in a caravan, motor home, bus, boat, truck or trailer there always seems to be limited storage but guaranteed you will make space for your new CD-30 drawer fridge. In some applications you can even install the fridge drawer externally giving you multiple options for storing food and beverages. With a supreme design of roller bearing slides the CD-30 enables the user to access the internals of the fridge with the greatest of ease, also with its sleek black front panel it will match into any interior design.
ROLL OUT THE COOL
Low on space? The Dometic CoolMatic CD 30 compact drawer fridge ensures you don’t need to go without the comforts of an effective cooling device. This 30 l fridge is ideal for confined spaces: offering flexibility with a cooling unit that can be fitted to the left or right side of the cooler and up to 1.5 m away. Efficient usage is promoted with a variable thermostat temperature control and convenient access with easy-pull drawer running on roller bearing slides. Plus the safe locking mechanism helpfully allows you to unlock and open the fridge in a single movement.
- Seacop (formerly Danfoss) BD35 compressor
- Secure retraction mechanism
- Continuous variable thermostat, enabling the use of solar panels
- 3 Year warranty
- Supreme roller bearing design for easy access
- Metal slide system, Metal latches
- 240-volt operation via an adapter (Dometic Waeco MPS-50A power adapter)
- Mounting brackets included
- Compact design and smart solution: the compressor can be fitted to the side of the refrigerator (left or right) and up to 1.5 m away
- Temperature control with continuously variable thermostat improves efficiency
- Convenient access with easy-pull drawer running on roller bearing slides
- User friendly unlocking and opening with a single movement
- Safe locking mechanism
- Capacity: Approx 30 litres
- Input Voltage (DC): 12 / 24 V
- Rated Input Power (DC): 36 W
- Dimensions: 440mm (W) x 250mm (H) x 730mm (D)
- Weight: 19.30 kg
- Colour: Black
- Thermostat Control: Manual Thermostat
- Hinge Type: Drawer
- Interior Light: No
- Certificates: CE, E4
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Fridges, 2 Way Fridges, Fridge & Freezer Draws & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category RV Drawer Fridges
Total Capacity 30 Litres
Fridge Width 440 mm
Fridge Height 250 mm
Fridge Depth 730 mm
Weight: 18 Kg
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 V
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Will this fridge drain my car battery?
It all depends at which voltage level the fridge stops drawing power from your battery.
For example, the Dometic CD-30 will cut off at 10.4V. You can connect a draw fridge to your start battery, but you will need to be conscious of battery drain while the car is not running, and the start battery is not being charged. Therefore, we always recommend connecting a DC fridge of any type, to an auxiliary battery.
If you do intend to connect the draw fridge to your start battery, then it would be a good idea to invest in battery protection. Enerdrive have a range of Battery Guards in various Amp ratings. The battery guards can be programmed to disconnect the load (Fridge) at a pre-determined voltage.
When installing this fridge into our RV, how much space is required around the unit?
We would recommend a buffering around the perimeter of the fridge of at least 100mm when storing inside an enclosure. Many portable fridge manufacturers will recommend up to around 200mm of buffering gap specifically around the fridge's vents for optimal performance.
As always, please check the Product Manual for installation advice.
I’m wondering if this fridge, has a low voltage protection?
Hi, great question!
A compressor fridge as this draw fridge is, will not run if the battery voltage is too low. In this way, the fridge will not draw on the battery.
I’m looking for a draw fridge with auto select between 12V/24V, does this fridge have it?
Yes, this fridge has an auto select.