Engel R3000IE 3500W Pure Sinewave Inverter Generator
SKU: R3000IE Learn More»
Engel R3000IE 3500W Pure Sinewave Inverter Generator
This unit boasts world class quality at an affordable price. Comprising all the features you expect in a generator today with the peace of mind that comes from owning an Engel Product. Backed by Engel’s no fuss 4 year warranty and supported by a network of service agents nationally you have years of trouble free operation ahead.
- Caravanning & Camping
- Home Backup Power
- DIY Tasks
- Small Events
- Market Stalls, Mobile Businesses
Oil evacuation pump for oil changes and fuel transfer
1litre castrol 15W-40 engine oil
Spare spark plug for generator
New air cleaner housing & cartridge
- Compact: Portable and Easy to Handle
- 100% Pure Sine Wave
- 15 amp twin Outlet
- Encased in Tough material
- Powerful 4 Stroke Engine
- Super Quiet
- 8.5 Hours Continuous Running Time (50% Capacity)
- 8.3 Litre Fuel Capacity
- Electric Start and Easy Pull Start
- Type : R210D-Vi Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled, cylinder
- centre inclined: Displacement 212cc
- Starting system: Recoil & Electric start
- Stopping system: Ignition primary circuit ground
- Ignition system: Transistorized magneto
- Fuel tank capacity (litres): 8.3L
- Fuel consumption: ≤395g/kW.h
- Full load continuous running time: 5h
- Continous operating hours (50% of rated load): 8.5h
- Oil Capacity: 0.55L
- Oil alert: Yes
- Auto Throttle: Eco throttle
- Auto Choke: No
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Large Capacity Muffler: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: Yes
- Air Cleaner: Foam Type
- Fuel Cut Solenoid: No
- Noise (at 7m): 67dBA
- Rated power output (KVA): 3.2kVA
- Max. power output (KVA): 3.5kVA
- DC Output: 12V - 8.3A
- DC Output (USB): 1A 5V / 2.1A 5V
- AC Output/Frequency: 240V 50HZ
- Battery Charging: Yes
- Frequency Meter: Yes
- Voltmeter: Yes
- Generator Type: Multipole field rotation type (Inverter)
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- AC Circuit Breaker: No
- DC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Parallel operations connection ports: Yes
- Parallel operations connection cable: Optional
- 2-wheel dolly kit: Yes
- Condition: With eco-throttle Switched on within 3/4 output
- THD at FULL LOAD: ≤3%
- Lifetime: 500H
- Dimensions (mm) 590 × 478 × 511
- Weight: 44.5kg
Product Category Inverter Generators
Maximum Output: 3.5kVA
kVA (Max Power): 3.5kVA
Dimensions: 511 x 478 x 590 (HxWxD) mm
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 4 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
What is an inverter generator?
An inverter generator is a lightweight compact and generally silenced generator. More often than not the generator is housed in a small suitcase style exterior that helps keep noise emissions low and allows for easy transportation.
The inverter is equipped with a microprocessor that inverts DC power back to AC power. This inversion produces a clean pure sine wave power output that is effective for powering modern appliances with sensitive electronics on board.
Another main benefit is the economical fuel consumption of an inverter generator. The engine is throttle controlled and when set to Economy idle, will rev up and down to match the load being drawn. This feature allows for longer run times and cheaper running costs than the conventional style generators.
What is the best size generator to run my caravan?
A 2000W - 2400W silenced Inverter Generator is a good size for powering your appliances in your caravan, but you will not be able to run everything at the same time.
The advantage of choosing a generator in this range is size and weight. Most of the models in the 2000 - 2400W range are between 20 and 30KG and can fit in most generator lock boxes mounted on the van.
Examples of typical power draw of caravan appliances:
- Caravan Microwave - 900W
- Domestic standard Microwave - 2000W - 2200W
- Air Conditioner 2000W - 2400W Call us for advice if you need to power an Air Con
- Coffee Pod Machine 1300W - 1800W
- TV - 200W
- Upright Caravan Fridge - 50W - 100W
- Battery Charger - 500W - 900W
Some people prefer to grab a good quality 3000W inverter generator on wheels (example the Briggs & Stratton P3400 Inverter generator) if they want to run a few appliances at the same time.
It is always important to purchase a silenced inverter for caravan applications.
What type of oil do I need to use with my petrol inverter generator?
Hi, the oil you require is either 10W-30 or 10W-40, please advise the product manual for the correct oil. These types of oils can be purchased at any service station.