Briggs & Stratton 3400w Inverter Generator Pack
SKU: P3400 Learn More»
Currently FREE with the Briggs & Stratton 3400w Inverter Generator Pack is:
Briggs & Stratton 3400w Inverter Generator Pack
The P3400 PowerSmart Series™ Inverter Generator by Briggs & Stratton takes portable power generation to the next level. Inverter technology makes it safer for sensitive electronics and computer controlled technology supplies smooth, steady power – and adjusts engine speed accordingly to suit your power needs and save fuel. Twin cushioned carrying handles or a retractable handle and wheels make it easy to move. Plus the on-board LCD StatStation® display keeps you informed about power use, run time and maintenance reminders. Now that’s smart power.
Included in the Bonus Let's Get Started Pack is:
- Quality Briggs & Stratton Backpack
- 5 litre plastic fuel can
- 600ml SAE 30 engine oil
- Fuel preservative sachet
- 'Mr Funnel' filter that cleans fuel of water and impurities
- Running Watts: 2800
- Starting Watts*: 3400
- Outlet: 2 x 230V 15A Outlets, 1 x 12V 5A DC Charging Outlet, 2 x USB Ports
- Muffler: Standard
- Voltage: 230
- Start Type: Recoil
- Alternator: Permanent Magnet
- Displacement (cc): 171
- Run Time @ 1/4 Load (hrs): 8
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 5.7
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Hour Meter: Part of StatStation™
- Transport Handle: Telescoping Handle and H beam carry Handle
- Wheel Diameter (in): 6
- Weight (kg): 38.6
- Length with Wheels (mm): 660
- Width with Wheels (mm): 352
- Height with Wheels (mm): 517
- Starter Type: Recoil
Brand Briggs and Stratton
Product Category Inverter Generators
Maximum Output: 3400 Watts
Continuous Output: 2800 Watts
Dimensions: 660 x 352 x 517 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 38.6 kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
What is an inverter generator?
An inverter generator is a lightweight compact and generally silenced generator. More often than not the generator is housed in a small suitcase style exterior that helps keep noise emissions low and allows for easy transportation.
The inverter is equipped with a microprocessor that inverts DC power back to AC power. This inversion produces a clean pure sine wave power output that is effective for powering modern appliances with sensitive electronics on board.
Another main benefit is the economical fuel consumption of an inverter generator. The engine is throttle controlled and when set to Economy idle, will rev up and down to match the load being drawn. This feature allows for longer run times and cheaper running costs than the conventional style generators.
What is the best size generator to run my caravan?
A 2000W - 2400W silenced Inverter Generator is a good size for powering your appliances in your caravan, but you will not be able to run everything at the same time.
The advantage of choosing a generator in this range is size and weight. Most of the models in the 2000 - 2400W range are between 20 and 30KG and can fit in most generator lock boxes mounted on the van.
Examples of typical power draw of caravan appliances:
- Caravan Microwave - 900W
- Domestic standard Microwave - 2000W - 2200W
- Air Conditioner 2000W - 2400W Call us for advice if you need to power an Air Con
- Coffee Pod Machine 1300W - 1800W
- TV - 200W
- Upright Caravan Fridge - 50W - 100W
- Battery Charger - 500W - 900W
Some people prefer to grab a good quality 3000W inverter generator on wheels (example the Briggs & Stratton P3400 Inverter generator) if they want to run a few appliances at the same time.
It is always important to purchase a silenced inverter for caravan applications.
What type of oil do I need to use with my petrol inverter generator?
Hi, the oil you require is either 10W-30 or 10W-40, please advise the product manual for the correct oil. These types of oils can be purchased at any service station.