Engel ST90F 80 litre 2-Way Compressor Fridge/Freezer
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: ST90F Learn More»
Free Standing 80L Engel Upright Fridge Freezer - ST90F
Make the best choice of fridge for your truck, campervan or RV, by ensuring more than just your drinks stay chilled and your ice stays frozen. All tips considered, the free standing Engel ST90E fridge/freezer is a popular choice, Engel having lasted in the market for more than 40 years.
The Engel upright fridge performs exceptionally well and has great reliability due to its comparitive light weight yet sturdy and robust construction. In its upright position, the fridge features a large 80L capacity of storage space for all your products requiring refrigeration. A further separate freezing compartment is also included. The clever design maximising internal storage while still easily fitting into compact spaces. Keep the Mrs happy with Engel’s easily and quickly customisable replacement and reversible door panels that allow for coordination with your RV interior. Better still, it automatically switches between AC and DC power, which easily allows for outdoor usage of solar panels or generators.
This is a great freestanding fridge that holds more for less power and dollars, with the utmost convenience.
- Capable of switching between 12/24v DC and 240v AC automatically
- Free standing design
- 100% CFC Free
- Safe built-in polyurethane insulation
- Contains a thermostat controlled generator & is solar panel compatible
- Has a turbo fan that can be user controlled or set.
- Incorporates Sawafuji swing motor strong construction
- Energy efficient drawing a very low DC current at 12V3.3 Amps
- Compact & Lightweight
- Reversible Door for optening both left or right
- Low noise levels of 32dB
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Capacity: 80 Lt
- Voltage: 12/24v DC and 240v AC
- Dimensions: 520mm (W) x 780mm (H) x 548mm (D)
- Installation Dimensions: 520mm (W) x 780mm (H) x 505mm (D)
- Weight: 28 kg
- NOTE: these are the replacement model for the discontinued Engel SR90F 2-Way Fridge
Product Category Upright RV Compressor Fridges
Total Capacity 80 Litres
Fridge Width 531 mm
Fridge Height 786 mm
Fridge Depth 579 mm
Weight: 28 Kg
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 / 240 V
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Engel 80lt Upright FridgeBy: Judy Seres on 20 July 2020
Very happy with the Great Service... our product arrived in good condition and on time...product good so far...
What do I need to think about in regards of the ventilation with my Engel compressor fridge?
This Engel compressor fridge, like any other compressor fridge, requires efficient ventilation to function correctly. The airflow will be required from the rear of the fridge, with a minimum of 50 square inches vent opening.
To ensure the accurate ventilation please refer to the Installation/Product Manual in the description tab for the Illustration of the required ventilation. It is important to understand that if you do not ensure the sufficient ventilation for the fridge, it will decrease the lifespan of the fridge.
Note: Please DO NOT remove the legs of the fridge. They are designed to ensure the correct ventilation under the fridge.
What do I need to know about installing my 12v compressor fridge in my van?
Installation instructions will come with your 12V Compressor Fridge. The installation/manual document will also cover:
- Recommended ventilation
- Side and rear gap sizes for installing in your RV cavity
Depending on the model, there will also be information regarding; maintenance, cleaning, defrosting, energy saving tips, reversible doors, inserting new door panels and troubleshooting.
Does the fridge auto select between 12v/24v?
Hi - Yes it does!
Do you need to disconnect the battery if connecting to 240v mains supply?
Hi there - No you don't, 240v takes priority.