FIAMMA CURVED CENTRE RAFTER PRO.98655A002/ Old 03616A01
Reviews: Rated 4/5 based on 2 reviews. SKU: 200-04600 Learn More»
With the Fiamma Curved Centre Rafter Pro installed on your RV’s awnings, you will never have to deal with water collecting on your awning’s fabric again. The Rafter PRO is easy to install without tools or holes drilled, and will hold the fabric taut. This unit is constructed with two durable anodised Aluminum telescopic bars and is ideal when used with awnings featuring extensions of up to 2.65m.
Prevents Water Damage
Protects Awning Fabric
Easy to Install
No Tools Needed
Minimum Length: 144cm
Maximum Length: 265cm
This is a Genuine Spare Part from our supplier; Coast To Coast.
If this part fits your needs, simply click the Add To Cart button above, follow the prompts in the checkout and we will do the rest!
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Fiamma curved roof rafterBy: Lee Witty on 19 May 2022
Absolutely brilliant product which enhanced the the use of the awning.
Curved Fiamma awning barBy: Tony on 26 August 2016
I saw one of these on a friends and it looked like a good idea as we had had pools of water in the awning with a straight bar in past. The order was placed, the bar arrived and we fitted it in the van - but, needed a small wood block (30mm) to do so as it was curved..... Initially we had the curve facing into the vehicle and the item fell after a couple of hours travel, so we reversed it and the curve was placed towards the outside of the vehicle. 800kms of rough and smooth roads, dirt and highway and it was still in position. Now, as for the effectiveness of it? Well, it was effective, very effective. No more water pooling on the awning! It is worth every cent and should be included in all new Fiamma awnings.
Do You Have Any Questions?