FIAMMA HANDLE SECURITY 31 FOR CARAVAN MAIN DOOR. 03513-01
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: 400-03010 Learn More»
Providing useful caravan security, the Fiamma 31 handle locks in place across the door of the caravan, but folds out of the way when unlocked and is designed to work as a grab handle for improving access. Adapts to left or right side of door as needed. Made of solid 2mm thick aluminium tube, 31 cm long. Set includes keys, lock, safety release handle, all installation brackets and screws and internal brackets. White matches most caravan decors.
- 310mm long 2mm thick aluminium tube
- Includes keys, safety release handle, lock, brackets and screws
- Colour: White
This is a Genuine Spare Part from our supplier; Coast To Coast.
If this part fits your needs, simply click the Add To Cart button above, follow the prompts in the checkout and we will do the rest!
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Fiamma Security 31 HandleBy: Michelle on 2 August 2016
We had no trouble putting this handle on our slide on camper for extra security and it is easy to use and to secure while travelling, having just finished a 6 week tour on the mainland (we are from Tassie) and over 8000km. Love it.
Do You Have Any Questions?