Footwell Water Tank - by Front Runner
4WD Water Tank by Front Runner Outfitters
SKU: WTAN022 Learn More»
Footwell Water Tank - by Front Runner
This cleverly designed 40l tank is extremely strong and is shaped to sit on the vehicle's floor behind the front seats.
- Made from food grade polyethylene and is BPA free.
- The cutout spans the transmission tunnel and the top section can be used as a nonslip floor or stacking supplies/luggage on top of.
- This design allows for fitment into most vehicles.* Please check specs to confirm correct fitment before purchase.
- If children are to be seated in the rear, the tank can be strapped to the front seat mounts using normal ratchet tie down straps.
- The tank has plastic pipe fittings on each side for connection of a hose and tap. (Hose kits and taps are not included)
- The Water Tank Hose Kit are sold seperately.
- This product will not fit in the Toyota FJ Cruiser, Lexus GX 470 or 3dr Jeep Wranglers.
- Material used: Tank: BPA-free polyethylene | Fittings: Plastic
- Capacity: 40l
- Product Dimensions: W 1200mm x H 180mm x L 250mm
- Cut-out: W 210mm - W 300mm x H 110mm
- Weight: 4.98kg
Brand Front Runner
Product Category 4WD Parts and Extras
Product Dimensions: W 1200mm x H 180mm x L 250mm
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 2 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Is there any baffle on the Footwell Water Tank (WTAN022) to decrease sloshing?The WTAN022 Footwell Water Tank is completely hollow, with no baffling.Which cars are compatible with the Footwell Water Tank (WTAN022)?Most common automobiles can accommodate the Footwell Water Tank (WTAN022). Please refer to the schematic in the attached to determine whether the Footwell Water Tank (WTAN022) will fit in your car. The Footwell Water Tank (WTAN022) has the following dimensions: Product Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions: Dimensions 47.2 x 1200 mm "(7.1") x L 250mm x H 180mm (7.1") (9.8") Cut-out: H 110mm x W 210mm (8.3") - W 300mm (11.8") " (4.3")Is it possible to pressurize the WTAN022 Footwell Water Tank?The Footwell Water Tank (WTAN022) was not intended to be pressured and has not been tested for this purpose. For a gravity feed application, it includes two outflow ports on each ends.How do you empty the Footwell Water Tank (WTAN022) of its contents?To decant the water out of the Footwell Water Tank, we recommend using the Water Tank Hose Kit (WTAN014) or the Premium Water Tank Hose Kit (WTAN029) (WTAN022).
Take $25 OFF Your Order*
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Caravan RV Camping newsletter and receive an email with your unique promo code.*$300 minimum spend, single use promo code, see email for T&Cs