HAYMAN REESE SMART CHECK WIRELESS BATTERY MONITOR. 05000
Breakaway Kit Battery Monitor
SKU: 350-01202 Learn More»
05000 Hayman Reese Universal Wireless Battery Monitor T/S any Breakaway Kit
The Hayman Reese Wireless SmartCheck™ Battery Monitor enables the remote monitoring your battery charge.
This product is popularly used to monitor the charge of the batteries in caravan and trailer break-away systems. However, this award winning monitor sets itself apart from its competitors by being able to monitor up to 3 additioanl batteries (as long as they’re located in the towing vehicle or vehicle being towed), when combined with additional wireless sender harnesses and additional Battery Monitor Units (they all connect to the one display unit). Additional batteries you may like to monitor include fridges freezers and other constantly running battery operated appliances.
How it works
SmartCheck™ works by wiring Battery Monitor Units to each battery it monitors (up to four). Once the Display Unit is connected to a 12 volt power supply and mounted near the driver, pressing the ‘Sync’ button on the Display Unit automatically ‘pairs’ each Battery Monitor Unit to the Display Unit.
The Display Unit shows up-to four lights; one for each battery it is monitoring. A Green light indicates that the battery has sufficient charge and is working correctly. An Amber or Red light indicates insufficient or no charge, and is usually accompanied by an audible alert prompting the driver to check the battery.
This wireless battery monitor is perfect for older breakaway kits that often aren’t compatible with other current after-market remote battery monitors.
Remember in NSW remote battery monitoring of your breakaway system is a legal caravan/trailer registration requirement.
- Wireless, plug and play connection
- The Display Unit will remember paired devices and automatically re-connect on future journeys
- Ability to quickly re-configure connections if the battery set-up has changed; such as when a different trailer or caravan is being towed
- Audible warnings if the voltage of a battery drops to an unsafe level
- Displays the status of the wireless connection between the Display Unit and the Battery Monitor Units
- Dashboard or Cigarette Socket mounting options for the Display Unit
- Can be powered by connecting to your vehicle 12v cigarette socket or vehicle USB hub
- Includes: 1 x Display Unit, 1 x Battery Monitor Unit, 1 x Wiring Loom, 1 x 12V Cigarette Plug Charging Adaptor, 1 x Dashboard Mount, 1 x USB Extension Cable
- Capacity: monitors up to 4 batteries (with the purchase of additional products)
- Voltage: 12V
- Shipping Weight: 650g
- NOTE: wireless function will not work with breakaway control units installed in tin or steel lined boots
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?