Share Your Story Terms and Conditions
Author: Tahlia Maynard Date Posted:13 October 2016
1. By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Contestants must be permanent Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
3. Contestants must be aged 18 years and over at the time of entry to be eligible and must have parent/legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter.
4. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
5. The Promoter is Caravan RV Camping Accessories, 72 Meridan Way, Meridan Plains Qld 4551. ABN 44 737 907 852.
6. To enter, Contestants must submit their story on the website by November 14th 2016 at 5.00pm.
7. The story must not include any personal details that the contestant does not want shared on the Caravan RV Camping website.
8. Submit your story on the competition website and fill out your contact details.
9. There will be one (1) winner chosen by random draw and must be a valid story entry. The winner will receive:
• One (1) Caravan RV Camping Gift Voucher, valued at $200
10. The Gift Voucher expires 12 months from when the Promoter sends it to the winner.
11. The Promoter takes no responsibility for the expiry of the prize.
12. Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
13. The competition commences October 17th, 2016 and closes at 5:00pm Monday November 14th, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after the promotion period will be deemed as invalid.
14. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
• Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
• The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
• Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
15. All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
16. The prize winners will be selected by random draw at the Caravan RV Camping office, 72 Meridan Way, Meridan Plains Qld 4551 on Tuesday November 15th, 2016 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone and/or email. If the Promoter is unable to get in touch with the winner, the original winner foregoes the prize and there will be a redraw every Monday until a winner redeems the prize.
17. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Winners will be published on the Caravan RV Camping Facebook Page once the prize has been redeemed.
19. Prize will be emailed to the winner at the email address provided upon competition entry.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
20. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released.
21. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services purchased.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
23. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.