Shurflo Accumulator Tank 181-201 C/W 2 x Rubber Washers
Reviews: Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: 800-03000 Learn More»
The water pumping system on a caravan is sophisticated and comprised of many parts. From the pump to pressure regulators, each part plays its own important role. This Shurflo accumulator tank is a storage vessel that is designed to hold water under pressure. It can contribute to a longer pump life, less amperage drawn, lower water pulsation, and less noise.
- Dimensions: L22ccm x D95mm
- Fittings: Male 2 x 1/2 inch
- Maximum working pressure: 25 bar or 125psi
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Shurflo Accumulator TankBy: Scott Harrison on 3 October 2018
Matched this accumulator with an existing Shurflow pump to stop the pump switching on at off at a rapid rate. This would eventually have destroyed the pump and or pressure switch. Accumulator works a treat. No longer do you need or are temped to open the tap fully wasting water just to stop the pump chattering on and off. Open it slowly and even just a little to wash them vegies and let the tank do it's thing. It will cycle on and off at a civilised rate AND the pump runs much quieter. NOTE:- you will need to adjust the accumulator pressure to suit your pump pressure switch. Easily done with a push bike pump. Just experiment until you get the most out of the tank without the pump kicking in.
Do You Have Any Questions?