SUBURBAN MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD FOR ALL SUBURBAN HWS. 233514
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 5 reviews. SKU: 950-01140 Learn More»
Anode rods absorb the corrosive energy of hot water. This anode rod is designed for all Suburban hot water heaters. By unscrewing the water tank at the bottom you can easily replace the original anode rod. Check every 90 days for wear on your anode rode and replace accordingly. Purchasing the Suburban brand as a replacement ensures complete synergy between your heater and its parts. By using a non-Suburban brand anode rod, you risk damage to your tank - this specific rod is designed for the 4, 5, & 6-gallon tanks.
Thread Size: 3/4" NPT
This is a Genuine Spare Part from our supplier; Coast To Coast.
If this part fits your needs, simply click the Add To Cart button above, follow the prompts in the checkout and we will do the rest!
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
AnodeBy: Michael Smith on 24 February 2021
Delivery was great and quick the product was exactly what I wanted
SUBURBAN MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD FOR ALL SUBURBAN HWSBy: Monica on 9 January 2020
Quick delivery fitted perfectly will order from your company again.
MrBy: Ashley on 4 December 2019
Great product and excellent service
Hot or ColdBy: Colin L PREITZ on 17 January 2019
I haven't owned the van long but the first thing I did was check the hot water system and the shock I got was the Anode hadn't been changed in a long time, ( I don't know how long is long ) but the anode was only a nut, no rod at all, the bottom of the tank was full of calcium, lucky for me we just didn't drive off for a holiday and expect hot water at night to shower, that would not have been fun, READ the instructions.
use them againBy: Creagh Rees on 2 November 2018
We received our product order very quickly which was easy to order and pay for. We will definitely be using this company again and again
Do You Have Any Questions?