Thetford C223CS 18 Litre Cassette Toilet
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 2 reviews. SKU: 200859SP Learn More»
Thetford C223CS 18 Litre Cassette Toilet
Its removable waste-holding tank makes it the ultimate sanitary solution for your caravan or motor home. Don’t settle for less and get the best.
- Highest level of seating comfort on the market
- Lightweight, high-quality, durable plastic
- Quiet yet powerful flushing system with full bowl coverage
- Easy and convenient emptying
- Bowl Material: Plastic
- Capacity of waste-holding tank: 18 L
- Central water tank connection: Yes
- Flushing system: Electric
- Level indicator for waste-holding tank: 1 indication level
- Main dimensions (h x w x d): 534 x 394 x 580 mm
- Net weight: 7.2 Kg
- Position service door 3: Portrait or landscape
- Removable mechanism for waste-holding tank: No
- Seating height: 492 mm
- Waste-holding tank on wheels: Yes
- Water fill door needed: No
Product Category RV Plumbing and Sanitation
Main dimensions (h x w x d): 534 x 394 x 580 mm
Net weight: 7.2 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Thetford cassette toiletBy: Peter Campbell on 22 December 2021
Arrived in good time and really easy to install. Picked this one to fit in and fits perfectly into our small caravan bathroom. Very happy with it.
A good choiceBy: Wazza on 21 June 2021
Bought this to retrofit in our caravan and it fits the purpose well. The door came with it as well
- What can I do when the flush of my toilet doesn't work?
The toilet's fuse might possibly be defect. Please check if the fuse is okay and replace it if necessary . You can find the fuse in the area in which the waste-holding tank is placed. If this is not the case, please contact your dealer or Thetford Service Centre.
- What can I do when my waste holding tank is leaking?
You should check if the waste-holding tank is well positioned and check if the lipseal is okay. If this is not the case, please contact your dealer or Thetford Service Centre.
- Why doesn't my toilet have a flush water level indication?
This is optional and depends on your model /version. Please contact your dealer or Thetford Service Center for additional informatio
- What can I do when my toilet keeps on flushing?
You should check if the electric valve and the flush switch are okay. If this does not solve your issue, please contact your dealer or Thetford Service Centre.
- Is it possible to replace my cassette toilet?
Yes. In most situations it is possible to replace the toilet. Contact your dealer or Thetford Service Centre for the possibilities.
- How often do I have to replace the lip seal?
Depending on user behaviour, we recommend replacement after 4-6 years.
- Why is my waste level indicator not working property?
Please check if the float arm is placed correctly. If this is not the case, contact your dealer or Thetford Service Centre.
- Can I use normal toilet paper in my waste-holding tank?
We recommend using Aqua Soft. This toilet paper dissolves quickly and prevents problems in the cassette. In addition, is easier to clean the cassette.
- Can I replace my plastic toilet bowl into a ceramic bowl?
Sorry, that's not possible