Trail-A-Mate 1500kg MKII Hydraulic Caravan Jack
This hydraulic caravan jack is designed to lift larger and heavier caravans, trailers, boats and has an extra 500kg lifting capacity compared to the original 1000kg Trail-A-Mate Jockey Wheel/Jack. A generous 1500kg weight and 380mm high lift capacity makes caravanning effortless.
Take the hard work out of tyre changing, emergency repairs and hitching or detaching your caravan to your car. The hydraulic lift ensures ease of use, so that it can be operated from a standing position. Thus, you do not need to climb under your van to use, making is a much safer option. The Mk II Trail-A-Mate is a must have for your camping needs.
- Compact, design that allows for easy assembly and disassembly of parts
- Built with easily replaceable components
- Comes with detachable flat base (a wheel is not suitable to use with the 1500kg model)
- Easy to use
- Working Load Limit: 1500kg
- 380mm Lift Height
- Minimum height: 145mm
- Maximum height: 780mm
- Fits 60mm Jacking Clamp attachment (A-Frame clamp sold separately - See SKU 450-00089)
- Fully complies with Australian Mandatory Safety Standards (2693:2007)
- NOTE - No jockey wheel supplied
Note: If you want to mount this unit to your A-Frame to assist with attaching and detaching your caravan coupling, a 60mm Jockey Wheel Clamp is required and can be purchased separately SKU 450-00089. This unit comes with a flat base and is not suitable for a wheel to be used. (wheels cannot be purchased separately)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caravan RV Camping Accessories users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.