Trail-A-Mate Hydraulic Jockey Wheel & Jack
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 49 reviews. SKU: A-000417
Trail A Mate Jack
Emergency repairs, tyre changing, and even hitching your caravan to (or detaching it from) your car, are part and parcel of any road trip. With the right equipment, you can reduce at least some of the associated hassle.
This innovative product works as a hydraulic jockey wheel which can transform into a solid base jack when required. The 2-in-1 unit is capable of supporting a total weight of 1000kg and is compatible with most standard-height and off-road caravans. Packaging multiple functions into one easy-to-use mechanical device, the Trail-A-Mate kit essentially consists of a hydraulic jack on a shaft, which can be fitted to either a jockey wheel base or a lifting clamp base, depending on the function you want the unit to serve.
A base plate and jacking brackets are provided with the kit, along with a convenient instructions manual that serves as a guide on assembling and disassembling its various configurations. When not in use as a jack, the unit can be refitted with the jockey wheel and attached to the jockey wheel clamp of your caravan’s A-frame. The Trail A Mate has a minimum height of 145mm, which can be extended to a maximum of 780mm by means of its release valve and handle. Spare parts are easily available to replace any of its components.
- 2-in-1 convertible hydraulic jockey wheel and lifting jack
- Supports a total safe load of 1000kg
- Compact, intelligent design that allows for easy assembly and disassembly of parts
- Can be attached to a caravan’s existing A-frame jockey wheel clamp (50mm), when not in use as a jack
- Offers generous lifting range of 380mm
- Supplied as a kit consisting of a hydraulic jack on shaft, jockey wheel base, lifting clamp, base plate and brackets
- Built with easily replaceable components
- 12 month warranty
- WLL: 1000kg load rating
- Sturdy construction and built to last
- Comes with a built in safety lock
- Base plate
- Lifting clamp
- Jacking bracket
- Jacking handle
- Wheel only
- Replacement parts are available
- Suits standard height and offroad models
- There are 4 positions for the clamp on the 500mm outer shaft plus the lift height of 350mm
- Suits standard 50mm clamps
- This jack should be used on level and firm ground where possible.
- It's recommended that the wheels of the caravan be chocked.
- No person should remain in a caravan supported by a jack.
- The caravan should be attached to your towing vehicle.
- No person should place any portion of their body under a caravan supported by the jack only.
- If you have to work underneath, use support stands as well as your jack. It is not uncommon to be changing tyres or inspecting the undercarriage on the side of roads where conditions will most likely be less than perfect. Unstable, soft or slight gradients can cause your jack to slip or sink - You don't want to be underneath without extra support stands in any case.
Call one of our friendly staff today if you have any questions regarding the Trail-A-Mate Hydraulic Jack 1800 787 278 (1800 RV PARTS).
> Trail-a-mate Jockey Wheel / Hydraulic Jack - Demonstration Video
Makes life easy ...By: Colin & Judy on 17 January 2020We've recently purchased and fitted a Trail-a-mate hydraulic jockey wheel ... fantastic ... no more "gym work-outs" cranking the old style jockey wheel. Highly recommended. .. easy to fit. .. easier to use ... love it.
Trail-A-mate hydraulic jockey wheel &jackBy: Karen on 14 January 2020Good service. Best thing I ever brought. Easy to use .Just makes caravaning that little bite easier. Hooking up &unhooking.
Top productBy: Allan on 21 December 2019Excellent service. Speedy delivery and good price. Works as advertised.
Trail-a- mate jockey wheel & jackBy: Trevor Hansen on 18 December 2019Very happy with jack. With lifting caravan on and or car . A good investment .
Peter BBy: Peter.email@example.com on 16 December 2019The Trailermate is very functional and has assisted In overcoming the previous jockey wheel height issue we experienced with the Landcruiser. The Sales Team were also very professional and efficient with regard to their product advice.