Victron Phoenix Inverter 24/5000 230V Smart
SKU: PIN242500000 Learn More»
Victron Phoenix Inverter 24/5000 230V Smart
The Phoenix Inverter Smart is an efficient and reliable inverter. Built on our proven and field tested Phoenix inverter platform, it now comes with a new slimmer design and full metal casing. Models are available in 1600VA, 2000VA, 3000VA and 5000VA for 12, 24 or 48V systems.
It’s powerful enough to supply most common plug in appliances in your car, boat, caravan or home. A toroidal transformer provides a high peak power surge capacity, stable voltage, frequency and high quality sine-wave.
Installation is simpler than ever before with terminals now more accessible for the installer, enabling a more professional finish.
Bluetooth is built-in, and makes setting up your high power inverter easier than ever before.
Configure alarms, alarm relay, voltage cut-off, output voltage, frequency, eco-mode and more, all from within VictronConnect.
12 / 24 / 48 Volt
Bluetooth built-in: fully configurable with a tablet or smartphone:
- Low battery voltage alarm
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage: 210 - 245V
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- Alarm relay
- In- and output voltage, load and alarms
VE.Direct communication port:
The VE.Direct port can be connected to a computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed) to configure and monitor the same parameters.
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years.
The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power:
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value. Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period every 2,5 seconds (adjustable). If the load exceeds the preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch or relay contact can be connected to a two pole connector.
Alternatively, the H terminal (left) of the two pole connector can be switched to battery plus, or the L terminal (right) of the two pole connector can be switched to battery minus (or the chassis of a vehicle, for example).
Please see manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch:
For Victron low power inverters we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption. Alternatively use a MultiPlus with built-in transfer switch.
- Input voltage range: 9.3 – 17V 18.6 – 34V 37.2 – 68V
- Output voltage: 230 VAC ±2% 50 Hz or 60 Hz ± 0.1% (1)
- Cont. output power at 25ºC (1): 5000 VA
- Cont. output power at 25ºC: 4000 W
- Cont. output power at 40ºC: 3700 W
- Cont. output power at 65ºC: 2800 W
- Peak power: 10000 W
- Max. efficiency: 95%
- Zero load power: 18 W
- Zero load power: 2.2 W
- Programmable relay (2): Yes
- Stop & start power ECO-mode: adjustable
- Protection (3): a - g
- Remote on-off: Yes
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +65ºC (fan assisted cooling)
- Humidity (non-condensing): max 95%
- Material & Colour: steel (blue RAL 5012; and black RAL 9017)
- Protection category: IP21
- Battery-connection: 2+2 M8 bolts
- 230 V AC-connection: Screw terminals
- Weight: 29kg
- Dimensions (hxwxd): 595 x 295 x 160mm
Product Category Power Inverters
Peak Power: 10000W
Dimensions: 595 x 295 x 160mm
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?