Dometic Perfect Power 150W Can Inverter (12V to 240V)
Perfect Power 9109002373
SKU: MCI-150-12 Learn More»
Dometic Perfect Power MCI-150-12
The Dometic Perfect Power MCI-150-12 is a can sized inverter that will transform your 12 volt DC into 240 volt AC supplying energy for low-power devices. It now features a USB port so you can charge your electronic devices. This is the perfect travelling companion as it conveniently fits into your vehicles drink holder and will plug into the 12v socket of any vehicle. The perfect power is safe to use with its overload, short circuit and battery polarity protection system.
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Peak output power: 250W
- USB output for charging
- Maximum operating temperature: 50°C
Product Category Power Adaptors
Weight: 0.49 Kg
Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 173 mm (W x H x D)
Input Voltage: 12V
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Can I run an inverter from AGM or Gel batteries?
The short answer is yes. People have been running 240V inverters from AGM batteries long before lithium was around. But people have traditionally used a lot lower AC current devices when caravan and camping than they do today.
Inverters were never intended to run air conditioners, microwaves , coffee machines and the like.....that is until lithium came into the RV market. For low current devices (under 600W) it is fine to connect an inverter to your AGM battery system. AGM batteries can put out low current for a long period of time. When you need to go near 1000W or more , then you should consider a lithium battery.
You can connect an inverter to AGM batteries but you need a lot larger size batteries than lithium (to cope with the high current). A general rule of thumb for AGM or GEL batteries is a 1000W inverter should be coupled with 2 x 120A batteries and a 2000W inverter will need 3 x 120Ah batteries.
Conversely, some 100Ah lithium batteries (Enerdrive, Invicta) can power a 1000W inverter and some 200Ah lithium batteries (Enerdrive) will power a 2000W inverter.