WHITE Camec Digital Instantaneous Gas Water Heater
Instantaneous Hot Water System
Reviews: Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: A-042793
Never have to wait for your hot water to heat up again with the Camec Digital Instantaneous Hot Water Heater. This hot water heater provides an instant and continuous supply of hot water at your selected temperature via the remote digital display. There is no need to mix the water, so you can have peace of mind knowing that the temperature will not be too hot for children. Instantaneous water heating provides economical benefits in both your power and gas consumption and water useage. You can operate this hot water heater from just one 9kg gas bottle. Sized to fit most existing water heater cutouts, this Camec instantanoues water heater offers easy installation from the outside of your RV. Being instantaneous, the gas will only flow when the tap is turned on, so you will use less gas. the other benefit is that there is no need for a storage water tank so you will keep the weight down and can utilise all the water in your RV water tanks.
- White external door
- Continuous hot water flow
- Operation off of one 9kg gas bottle
- Digital controller so you can set your desired water temperature
- Gas will only be used when the water is flowing
- Remote digital display allows you to turn the unit on/off, water temperature, system error codes for easy trouble shooting.
- Low power and gas useage
- Designed and recommended to be used with a low flow shower head.
- Patented rain protection exhaust
- Stores the last selected water temperature, even once it has been turned off and on again.
- The door lock is compatible with the CAMEC One Lock system
- Operates from 12V DC & Gas
- Super efficient 36,500BTU heating power
- Weight 12.1kg
- Installation cut-out dimensions: 330mm (w) x 330mm (h) x 380mm (d)
- Water temperature selectable from 35-60C
- Minimum starting water flow: 2.5l/min
- Shut down water flow: 1.3l/min
- Temperature rise at 3.3l/min water flow: 37.7C
- Market leading maximum current draw of only 0.44APower requirement: 10.5-15V DC
- Australian and New Zealand AGA Gas Approval Certificate no: 8208-02, Watermark Approval WM-022656
Note: Not suitable for marine application.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Camec Appliances and Accessories & Hot Water Systems - For any further infomation or to speak our Hot Water Systems experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Neat little unitBy: Matt on 30 May 2019A nice easy neat little unit. But does not come with fasteners so you have to provide your own bolts or screws. Would be good if it came with a template for the exact hole to cut.
Q: Can this unit be used in below zero temperatures?
A: It is not recommended that you operate water system at below zero temperatures. Before storing the system for the winter, the plumbing system must be winterized.