Briggs & Stratton 6500w Inverter Generator
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: Q6500 Learn More»
Briggs & Stratton 6500w Inverter Generator
The Q6500 QuietPower Series Inverter Generator by Briggs & Stratton takes portable power generation to the next level. Inverter technology makes it safer for sensitive electronics and computer controlled technology supplies smooth, steady power – and adjusts engine speed accordingly to suit your power needs and save fuel. This is the generator you need for larger Caravan/RV use, or if you're looking to run anything from a mobile food van, coffee cart, small business back-up and home back-up. The Q6500 can also be used with the Manual Transfer Switch pack from Briggs and Stratton, for easy home back-up instalation with a qualified electrician.
- Maximum Output 6500 watts
- Continuous Output 5000 watts
- Max Power 6.5kVA
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Phase Single Phase
- Voltage 230V
- Alternator Type Power Surge
- Engine Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type 306 cc
- Starting Method Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 18.9 Litres
- Running Time 14 hours @ 25% load
- Fuel Petrol
- Noise Level 66dba @ 7metres
- Outlets 1 x 230V (32 amp), 2 x 230V (15amp)
- Dimensions 630 x 550 x 540 mm
- Weight 64.0 kg
- Easy start
- 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% Load Display lights for easy monitoring
- Inbuilt fuel gauge
- 2 x USB charging ports
- Bluetooth enabled with Android/Iphone app for monitoring of fuel, run time, servicing and online user manuals
- Variable RPM engine automatically adjusts to wattage needs
- 3 Year Warranty
- Smooth and Safe power for sensitive electronics
- The Infohub relays important generator performance and maintenance via Bluetooth
- Lightweight design
- Quiet generator operation
- Delivers 5000 running watts and 6500 starting watts
- 66dB operating volume
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Generators - For any further infomation or to speak our Generator experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Brand Briggs and Stratton
Product Category Inverter Generators
Maximum Output: 6500 Watts
kVA (Max Power): 6.5 kVA
Continuous Output: 5000 Watts
Dimensions: 630 x 540 x 550 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 64 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Briggs and stratton generatorBy: Martin glode on 10 July 2021
Very happy with Briggs and stratton generator. Easy to start, nice and quiet. Stress free purchasing through Caravan Rv Camping. Quick delivery for the size of item.
What is an inverter generator?
An inverter generator is a lightweight compact and generally silenced generator. More often than not the generator is housed in a small suitcase style exterior that helps keep noise emissions low and allows for easy transportation.
The inverter is equipped with a microprocessor that inverts DC power back to AC power. This inversion produces a clean pure sine wave power output that is effective for powering modern appliances with sensitive electronics on board.
Another main benefit is the economical fuel consumption of an inverter generator. The engine is throttle controlled and when set to Economy idle, will rev up and down to match the load being drawn. This feature allows for longer run times and cheaper running costs than the conventional style generators.
What is the best size generator to run my caravan?
A 2000W - 2400W silenced Inverter Generator is a good size for powering your appliances in your caravan, but you will not be able to run everything at the same time.
The advantage of choosing a generator in this range is size and weight. Most of the models in the 2000 - 2400W range are between 20 and 30KG and can fit in most generator lock boxes mounted on the van.
Examples of typical power draw of caravan appliances:
- Caravan Microwave - 900W
- Domestic standard Microwave - 2000W - 2200W
- Air Conditioner 2000W - 2400W Call us for advice if you need to power an Air Con
- Coffee Pod Machine 1300W - 1800W
- TV - 200W
- Upright Caravan Fridge - 50W - 100W
- Battery Charger - 500W - 900W
Some people prefer to grab a good quality 3000W inverter generator on wheels (example the Briggs & Stratton P3400 Inverter generator) if they want to run a few appliances at the same time.
It is always important to purchase a silenced inverter for caravan applications.
What type of oil do I need to use with my petrol inverter generator?
Hi, the oil you require is either 10W-30 or 10W-40, please advise the product manual for the correct oil. These types of oils can be purchased at any service station.