Briggs & Stratton P2400, 2400w Inverter Generator Pack
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: P2400 Learn More»
Currently FREE with the Briggs & Stratton P2400, 2400w Inverter Generator Pack is:
Briggs & Stratton P2400 PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator Pack, 2400 W
The P2400 PowerSmart Series Inverter offers an affordable, reliable power source from a brand you can trust. Whether you are holidaying, camping, caravanning or require back up power at home, the PowerSmart inverter generator is ideally suited to meet your needs. Using this PowerSmart Series Inverter Generators provide an ideal usage for your electronic appliances due to the provided ‘pure sine waves’ at 2400 watts peak and 1800 watts continuous. With easy starting and quieter running you can enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere you are – lights, fans, a coffee maker, laptop, or TV.
The P2400 is a replacement model for the popular P2200i, now lighter and more powerful. However, still equipped with the same high-quality standards that comes with a PowerSmart Series, such as Quiet Power Technology, availability for a parallel kit and pure sine waves.
Included in the Bonus Let's Get Started Pack is:
- Quality Briggs & Stratton Backpack
- 5 litre plastic fuel can
- 1 litre SAE 30 engine oil
- Fuel preservative sachet
- 'Mr Funnel' filter that cleans fuel of water and impurities
- 79cc 4-stroke OHV engine
- 2 x 240V 15amp sockets (Water Ingress Protection IP44)
- 12V-5A fully regulated auxiliary outlet with USB adapter
- Parallel connector port (Optional kit to join 2 sets together)
- PowerSmart Series with Pure Sine Waves
- Quiet Power Technology: Computer controlled inverter technology for a quiet and efficient engine
- Overload alarm, low oil alert and shutdown (engine protection)
- 3 Years Limited Domestic Warranty / 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Running Watts: 1,800
- Starting Watts: 2400
- Engine (OHV): 4-Stroke
- Engine displacement: 79cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 3.7
- Noise Level: 58DbAC
- Outlet: 2 x 230 Volts / 1 x 12V / 2 x USB
- Amperage: 15A
- Weight: 22.8 kg
- Length: 50 cm
- Width: 31 cm
- Height: 45 cm
Not what you’re looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Generators - For any further information or to speak our Generator experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Brand Briggs and Stratton
Product Category Inverter Generators
Maximum Output: 2400 Watts
kVA (Max Power): 2.4 kVA
Continuous Output: 1800 Watts
Dimensions: 500 x 310 x 450 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 22.8 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
B&S GeneratorBy: Bruce Hundy on 12 June 2021
Haven’t used it much yet but started first pull out of the box
What is an inverter generator?
An inverter generator is a lightweight compact and generally silenced generator. More often than not the generator is housed in a small suitcase style exterior that helps keep noise emissions low and allows for easy transportation.
The inverter is equipped with a microprocessor that inverts DC power back to AC power. This inversion produces a clean pure sine wave power output that is effective for powering modern appliances with sensitive electronics on board.
Another main benefit is the economical fuel consumption of an inverter generator. The engine is throttle controlled and when set to Economy idle, will rev up and down to match the load being drawn. This feature allows for longer run times and cheaper running costs than the conventional style generators.
What is the best size generator to run my caravan?
A 2000W - 2400W silenced Inverter Generator is a good size for powering your appliances in your caravan, but you will not be able to run everything at the same time.
The advantage of choosing a generator in this range is size and weight. Most of the models in the 2000 - 2400W range are between 20 and 30KG and can fit in most generator lock boxes mounted on the van.
Examples of typical power draw of caravan appliances:
- Caravan Microwave - 900W
- Domestic standard Microwave - 2000W - 2200W
- Air Conditioner 2000W - 2400W Call us for advice if you need to power an Air Con
- Coffee Pod Machine 1300W - 1800W
- TV - 200W
- Upright Caravan Fridge - 50W - 100W
- Battery Charger - 500W - 900W
Some people prefer to grab a good quality 3000W inverter generator on wheels (example the Briggs & Stratton P3400 Inverter generator) if they want to run a few appliances at the same time.
It is always important to purchase a silenced inverter for caravan applications.
What type of oil do I need to use with my petrol inverter generator?
Hi, the oil you require is either 10W-30 or 10W-40, please advise the product manual for the correct oil. These types of oils can be purchased at any service station.