Camec Compact RV 2.5kg Top Load Washing Machine 240V
Caravan Washing Machine
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 6 reviews. SKU: A-041133
Camec Compact RV Washing Machine 2.5kg
- Extremely low water consumption (15 litres on low setting and 20 litres on high setting)
- Cold water washing
- Low power consumption of 235 watts
- 7 different wash programs, including a quick wash feature
- Handles up to 2.5kg wash loads
- Automatic water level adjustment for small and large loads; can also be manually set
- Compact proportions (410mm x 420mm x 640mm)
- Lightweight (only 16kg when empty)
- Durable stainless steel wash bucket
- User-friendly controls and blue LED equipped display
- Automatic shutdown after a wash cycle is complete
- Built-in lint filter
- Caravan specific features including a clothes basket that also serves as a tub stabiliser while on the move
- 1 year warranty
- 240 volt operation.
- 7 Washing Program combinations.
- Water usage: Approx 15L on Low and 20L on High.
- Dimensions: 410mm(w) x 420mm(d) x 640mm(h).
- Weight: 16kg.
Be sure to utilise the included stabilising basket whilst travelling to prevent excess movement and prolong the life of your caravan washing machine.
> Camec Compact RV 2.5kg Top Load Washing Machine User Manual
Camel 2.5 washing machine5 December 2016So far works perfect. A big improvement on the old model.
Our little gem of a washing machineBy: John Willmott on 17 September 2016A great washing machine just what we were looking for it runs just like a dream come true
Camec Washing MachineBy: David on 19 August 2016This product is excellent ,it is so easy to operate . Small and compact and great value .
excellent serviceBy: Rob Sargent on 17 August 20167 days from Brisbane to country SA...wow. This washing machine is perfect for the van quiet and efficient .
camec washing machineBy: beverley on 15 June 2016brought the camec auto washing machine what a great product would recommend to anyone and the service from paul was exeptional
How much clothing can I fit in this Caravan Washing Machine?
This machine can hold approx 2.5kg worth of clothing. ie. 2 x bath towels, 1 queen sheet and 2 pillow slips, 2 x persons light day clothing.
How does this machine connect up to water?
It has the same connections as your normal household washing machine. A 3/4 Bsp hose is provided with the machine. You will need to a 3/4 Bsp water outlet or a normal household type water tap fitting to connect to.
Can this Caravan Washing Machine be portable and used in the annex of my camper trailer?
Yes, as long as you can provide a power and a water supply, this machine can be used in any location and is common to be carried as an extra caravan accessory. Just remember to keep the drain pipe above the height of the high water level in the tub to prevent the drain from syphoning the water from your tub.