Enerdrive 200Ah Off-Grid 40A AC & DC Charging Bundle, with 720W of Solar Panels and 2600W Inverter (AC Transfer)
SKU: K-200-TIAV-2600X Learn More»
Enerdrive 200Ah Off-Grid 40A AC & DC Charging Bundle, with 720W of Solar Panels and 2600W Inverter (AC Transfer)
- Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery EPL-200BT-12V-G2
- Enerdrive DC2DC Battery Charger - 12V 40A EN3DC40
- Enerdrive ePOWER 40A/12V Smart Charger - Three Output EN31240
- Enerdrive ePRO Plus Battery Monitor EN55050
- Enerdrive ePOWER 2600W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with RCD & AC Transfer Switch EN1226S-X
- Enerdrive 180W Fixed Solar Panel (4x) SP-EN180W
The New Enerdrive Generation 2 (G2) B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery now comes with a 5 Year full replacement warranty. The ePOWER B-TEC is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
- BMS restart button for easy recovery.
- RS485 communications port for advanced system integration.
- Raised terminals for 360 degree cable connections.
- Re-designed battery case for easy serviceability.
- Battery box and straps INCLUDED - nothing more to buy!
- Product dimensions 505 x 173 x 265 mm
|Amp Hours (Ah)||200.0 Ah|
|Float||13.50 - 13.80V|
|Total Charge Current||Max 150A @ 25°C for 30mins|
|Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions)||≥ 2000 Cycles|
|Battery Charge Temperature||0 ̴ 45°C|
|Normal Charge Voltage CV/CC*||14.40 ̴ 14.60V|
|Standby (Float) Voltage||13.50 ̴ 13.80V|
|Maximum Charge Current||150A @ 25°C for 30mins|
|Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life||≤ 60A|
|Battery Discharge Temperature||-20 ̴ 60°C|
|Battery Output Voltage Range||11.00 ̴ 14.60V|
|Maximum Discharge Current||200A @ 25°C ± 5°C for 30mins|
|Pulse Discharge Current||450A for 1.0s|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||≤ 11.20V|
|Dimensions||505 x 172.5 x 265 mm (L x W x H)|
|Net Weight (kg)||25.0 Kg|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS) that can monitor and optimize each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
200Ah Lithium = 360Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The ePOWER B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The ePOWER B-TEC battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
Please Note: This ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery is capable to be paralleled to a second ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery. For maximum performance and lifespan of your lithium battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
The Enerdrive 40amp DC2DC Battery Charger with combined Solar Regulator is designed to accept multiple voltage inputs allowing you to charge your batteries through your vehicles alternator or your caravans solar panels. This means you can take advantage of the vehicles alternator whilst moving and your solar panels while you are stationary. The unit will automatically detect and select the best available input source for you. Most other DC2DC chargers do not have this capability and a separate solar controller is needed.
EXPERT TIP: The Enerdrive 50Amp, 60Amp & 70Amp breakers are common accessories suitable for the Enerdrive EN3DC40+ 40A DC to DC charger. Additionally, the 3 pre-wired & fused charging cables are also a great extra accessories, see manuals & drawings for further information. All the accessories are available in the Accessory List above as optional extras.
DC2DC Battery Charger 40A /12V
- Multiple charging inputs allow you accept voltage from your engine and solar panels and convert to 1 output to your battery bank.
- Large battery cable connections - DC M6 screw terminals
- Includes inbuilt (MPPT) solar regulator
- Ability to charge Lithium, Lead Crystal, GEL, AGM, Wet Cell and also create custom profiles.
- Accepts 12 or 24v from your vehicle and a maximum solar input of 45V/800W
- Thermo controlled fan cooling allows 40A output up to 40+°C
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
Looking for this DC to DC Charger with a full wiring kit including resettable circuit breakers? Click here!
During normal operation the ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger will do a full charge cycle to float stage on the house battery bank with ability to choose either GEL, AGM, Flooded, Custom Programmable or Lithium. Once float stage is reached the charger transitions to a power supply mode to support any on-board DC loads.
Multistage Charging Process
The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger is a fully automatic, set and forget charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your deep cycle batteries utilising charger algorithms that help to maximise the life of your specialised deep cycle batteries.
The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger features multistage smart charging technology that enables the charger to be connected to your battery bank permanently. With the input of multiple sources, you can be assured of charging your batteries whenever underway; or when the sun is shining on your solar array.
As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, deep cycle batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging. The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC+ smart charger delivers three primary charge stages.
Stage 1 – Bulk or Boost charge; The battery is charged at full rated output current of the charger until the battery reaches its final charging voltage, known as its absorption voltage. In this step, around 80% of the battery is recovered as fast as possible.
Stage 2 – Absorption Charge; With the charger voltage held steady, the remaining 20% is replaced with the charger allowing the current to taper off as the battery approaches full charge.
Stage 3 – Float; Finally, in the float stage the charger voltage is lowered and held at a constant and safe predetermined level. This prevents the battery from being overcharged, yet allows the charger to supply enough current to make up for the self-discharge losses of the battery, while supporting any additional loads connected to the battery (such as DC lighting and refrigerators). This stage allows for the charger to be used as a DC power supply.
Smart Charging Feature
The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery bank. This function is important to maintain the life of your battery bank as some battery chargers mistake loads for discharge and continue to keep the batteries in the bulk or absorption stage for extended periods of time, which will damage the battery bank. The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger has two methods of load based regulation to ensure your battery charger transitions to float when it should do so.
Battery Temperature Sensor
Included standard with all ePOWER Battery Chargers.
- Model: EN3DC40+
- Output Current: 40A
- Charger Mode Output Voltage: 13.8V - 15.5V
- Float: 13.0V - 13.8V
- Equalize: 15V
- Charging Control: 3 Stages
- DC Output: Single
- Battery Compatablity: Gel, AGM, Flooded, Program
- Charger Efficiency: 95%
- Temperature Setting: Low/Normal/High (Battery Temperature Standard)
- Dimensions: 242mm(L) x 172mm(W) x 74(H)mm
- Weight: 1.9Kg
In Vehicle & Marine Wiring Diagram
Towed Vehicle Wiring Diagram
The Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger is a fully automatic, “set and forget” charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximise service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.
As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging.
The Enerdrive ePOWER charger can be programmed for Lithium batteries. This setting delivers the full rated output of the charger constantly with the charger switching to power supply mode once the voltage peak is met (indicating a full battery bank).
40A Battery Charger Features:
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 40A battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 2 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support.
In Vehicle & Marine Wiring Diagram
Towed Vehicle Wiring Diagram
The ePRO PLUS is our latest generation, highly advanced battery monitor. It consists of an intelligent shunt and a remote control display unit. The shunt has a Grid Optimized footprint for perfect integration with our DC Modular products.
This advanced battery monitor not only shows the true state of charge of your battery system. It also offers a large amount of additional features to optimally supervise your battery system and control external equipment. The ePRO PLUS is compatible with lead based and Lithium batteries (LiFePO4).
The ePRO PLUS can monitor up to three battery banks. The inputs for battery bank 2 and 3 can also be configured for other purposes, like mid-point voltage measurement, keyswitch input, setup lock or backlight control. The ePRO PLUS battery monitor can measure DC currents up to 600Amps (500Amp continuous) and voltages up to 70Vdc. So any lead- or lithium based battery from 12V up to 48V can be monitored.
The installation time is minimal, requiring only one supply wire to the intelligent shunt base and a single ‘QuickLink’ cable between the shunt base and the control/display unit (CDU). Additionally, the battery minus cable must be interrupted in order to insert the shunt into the high current circuit. The fused supply wire and the QuickLink cable are both included in the package, avoiding the need for a separate connection kit.
The Enerdrive ePOWER 2600W 12V Pure Sine Wave state of the art, easy to use inverter will offer you reliable service for providing AC power for your home, boat, 4WD, truck or Caravan. The Inverter incorporates a 16A AC Transfer Switch which allows for seamless AC power transfer between Mains/Generator and Inverter. This inverter is built to operate basic equipment such as power tools, computers, microwave ovens, televisions and other appliances that use up to 2000W of power for operation.
The AC Transfer Cable is now included with all AC Transfer Switches. Inverters is a 4 metre AC lead with molded Male/Female IEC Plugs fitted. This allows the installer to cut the lead and hardwire the IEC plugs directly. This will speed up installation time and eliminate any connection issues within the plug.
- Wattage 2600 W
- Output Voltage and Frequency 230 Vac / 50 Hz
- Input Voltage 10.5 - 15.5 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity 5-90% noncondensing
- AC Output 2600 W, 11.3 A
- Output Wave Form True Sinewave
- No Load Battery Draw < 1.5 ADC
- Under Voltage Alarm 11.0 / 12.1 VDC
- Under Voltage Alarm Recovery 11.3 / 12.3 VDC
- Under Voltage Shutdown 10.5 / 11.8 VDC
- Under Voltage Shutdown Recovery 12.0 / 12.6 VDC
- Over Voltage Shutdown 15.5 VDC
- USB Socket Output 5 V, 730 mA
- Storage Range (temp) -20°C to 60°C
- Operating Altitude Up to 3000 metres above sea level
- Weight 7.0 kg
- Seamless 16A AC Internal Transfer Switch
- AC RCD/Safety Switch with test button
- Removable LED Remote Control Display Panel
- Regulated Pure Sine Wave Output
- Silent Operation
- Compact Size for Easy Installation
- USB Port for charging USB devices
- PS6 Mode
- AC Transfer Cable
- 5 year warranty
Enerdrive solar panels are typically around 20+vdc open circuit and are well suited to 12v installations (or 24v by series connections of panels). A fly lead cable is provided for easy connection of the 10 & 20w panels while the larger panels have MC4 compatible solar cable connectors included.
Some Basic Tips:
- Keep your panel in direct sunlight as much as possible
- Secure your Folding Solar Kit from theft around your work or campsite
- Protect and store your portable folding kit in the most secure place you can to prevent accidental breakage
- Max Power Pm(W) 180
- Power Tolerance -1% - ±3%
- Max Power Voltage Vm(V) 19.3
- Max Power Current Im(A) 9.33
- Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V) 24.2
- Short Circuit Current Isc(A) 9.98
- Max System Voltage (VDC) 1000
- Weight (kg) 11.7000
- Test Conditions 1000W/m² , AM1.5 , 25°C
- Warranty 5 Years
Product Category Batteries
Battery Voltage 12V
Amp Hours (Ah): 200 Ah
Dimensions: Battery: 505 x 172.5 x 265 mm | DC to DC Charger: 242 x 172 x 74 mm | AC Charger: 295 x 206 x 90 mm (L x W x H) | Inverter: 230 x 560 x 115 mm | Solar Panels (1 Panel): 1482 x 680 x 35 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 83.3 kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
What size battery do I need for my caravan?
Great question! Your deep cycle battery for your caravan will be a minimum of 100 Amp Hours (Ah).
The average size for a Caravan is 200Ah. Usually, 2 x 100Ah connected in Parallel. However, if your budget allows to upgrade to a Lithium battery you can get a lot more power for the size of the battery. For example, a 200Ah lithium battery can be equivalent to up to 360 Ah of an AGM battery.
To work out exactly what size you require you need to first look at the load you are planning on drawing. The load should be calculated in Amps per hour, or Amp Hours (Ah). Batteries are rated in Amp Hours (Ah) as well.
So, if you are drawing a 50Ah per day, a 100Ah AGM battery can provide power for about 1 day as you do not want to draw more than 50% from your battery. However, it is not always easy to find what each appliance draws. Some popular examples are following:
- 150L 12V Fridge = 2.5 Amps per hour (2.5Ah) - runs for 24 hours a day
- 12V Water Pump = 3.5 Amps per hour (3.5Ah) - only runs for 1 hour a day
- Phone Charger = 0.5 Amps per hour (0.5Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
- 12V Fan = 4 Amps per hour (4Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
Then you will need to factor in how much charge you are putting in Daily. The charge comes in the way of Solar and in car charging via a DC to DC charger.
Ideally you want enough charge input per day to cover the load drawn, then enough battery storage to last 2 - 3 days without charge.
What is best - AGM or lithium battery?
The answer is simple. Lithium is a better product than AGM.
Lithium is lighter, more compact, and powerful, it will also last longer.
However, a lithium battery will cost more, because it is a highly sort after product. Almost everything that has a battery nowadays will have a lithium battery. Mobile phone, Electric Car, Electric Bike and Skateboard just to name a few.
There are situations where you can get away with an AGM battery. If you only need about 100ah (most 4 x 4 set ups), you can purchase 1 x 100ah battery and a battery box and away you go.
However, once you start getting into the larger amperages (200+) it really makes more sense to turn to lithium.
How do I charge my caravan battery?
There are three ways to charge your caravan Battery. Either:
- AC to DC - This is using a traditional battery charger that plugs into mains power.
- DC to DC - This is a battery charger connected between the start battery of your tow vehicle and the Caravan Battery. This will charge the battery whilst driving.
- Solar - Solar panels on your roof can be connected to a solar charge controller then to your Caravan Battery.
How much solar do I need to keep my caravan battery charged?
Ideally, you want use as much solar as you can fit on the roof. Extra portable solar panels are also good idea if you want to park your van in the shade and run a portable panel from a lead in the sun - please see our solar range here.
Solar is cheap relative to the rest of your system, and it provides so much of your power when you are camping off grid.
However, the solar required depends on the load. Please feel free to contact our team for any specific questions on your battery - 1800 787 278!