Enerdrive eLITE 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery & ePRO+ Battery Monitor Pack
K-100L-EPRO-PLUS - Caravan Lithium Battery
SKU: K-100L-EPRO-PLUS Learn More»
Enerdrive eLITE 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery & ePRO+ Battery Monitor Pack
- Enerdrive eLITE 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery EPL-100-12VLITE
- Enerdrive ePRO Plus Battery Monitor EN55050
The Enerdrive 12v 100Ah eLITE Lithium Battery has been designed as an “entry level” lithium battery for the customer who wants to get into the lithium market without having to spend big. This unit is a stripped back version of the ever popular 100Ah B-TEC Lithium battery but, without all the bells and whistles.
Wireless Battery Monitoring Technology, not in this little beauty. To save costs, we decided to remove the monitoring option from the eLITE. Does this reduce the quality of the battery?, certainly not. Its all about offering a high quality battery at an entry level price.
The Enerdrive eLITE 100Ah battery comes with both a battery tray and straps.
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal Battery Management System that can monitor and optimise each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings:
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 100Ah Lithium = 160Ah AGM
- 125Ah Lithium = 200Ah AGM
- 200Ah Lithium = 320Ah AGM
- 300Ah Lithium = 480Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The Enerdrive eLITE battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The Enerdrive eLITE battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
With over 7 years of researching, designing and testing lithium batteries and the associated charging systems, Enerdrive are at the forefront of lithium battery systems in Australia. Enerdrive are the only Australian company that can supply a fully integrated self-branded energy system to suit your setup.
With over 3000 complete systems in operation Australia wide, Enerdrive is regarded as the leader in the field of lithium batteries and energy systems for Mobile, Marine and Remote applications.
Please Note; The eLITE battery is capable to be paralleled to a second eLITE battery of the same size. For maximum performance and lifespan of your eLITE battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
The 100Ah battery is able to accept a maximum inverter capacity of 1000W only. Exceeding the maximum inverter capacity can damage the BMS Management within the battery.
If you are requiring a battery system larger than eLITE, please look at the ePOWER B-TEC battery range or the Enerdrive Pro Series Power Pack Systems of which can offer multiple parallel and series connections with Active Cell Balancing Protection across the entire pack.
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 100Ah
- Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions): ≥ 2000 Cycles
Standard Charge Specification (Lithium profile charger required):
- Battery Charge Temperature: 0 ̴ 45°C
- Normal Charge Voltage CV/CC*: 14.20 ̴ 14.60V
- Standby (Float) Voltage: 13.50 ̴ 13.60V
- Maximum Charge Current 80A @ 25°C for 30mins
- Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life: ≤33A
Standard Discharge Specification:
- Battery Discharge Temperature -20 ̴ 60°C
- Battery Output Voltage Range 11.00 ̴ 14.60V
- Maximum Discharge Current 100A @ 25°C ± 5°C for 30mins
- Pulse Discharge Current 450A for 1.0s
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage ≤11.20V
The battery is supplied with a LiFePO4 Battery Management System BMS that can monitor and optimize each single prismatic cell during charge & discharge, to protect the battery pack from overcharge, over discharge & short circuit. Overall, the BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
- Over-charge Protection Per Cell 3.75V ± 0.03V
- Over-charge Release Per Cell 3.60V ± 0.05V
- Over-charge Release Method Discharge below release voltage
- Over-discharge Protection Per Cell 2.80V ± 0.05V
- Over-discharge Release Per Cell 3.20V ± 0.05V
- Over-discharge Release Method Apply Charge/Voltage ≥12.8V
- Battery Manual Reset Button No
Over Current Protection:
- Discharge Over Current 110A for 30s – 450A for 1s
- Protection Reset Time 5s Auto Release
- Over Current Release Method Disconnect Load
Over Temperature Protection:
- Battery Discharge Over Temperature Protection to 65°C ± 5°C
- Release at 50°C ± 5°C
- Battery Charge Over Temperature Protection to 55°C ± 5°C
- Release at 45°C ± 5°C
- Short Circuit Protection Auto release after 5s
- Dimensions: 310mm x 170mm x 225mm
- Weight: 12kg
- Temperature & Humidity Range ≤ 30 days -20°C ̴ 35°C, 45 ̴ 75% RH
- ≥ 30 days -10°C ̴ 30°C, 45 ̴ 75% RH
- Self-discharge Rate ≤ 3% Per Month
The ePRO PLUS is our latest generation, highly advanced battery monitor. It consists of an intelligent shunt and a remote control display unit. The shunt has a Grid Optimized footprint for perfect integration with our DC Modular products.
This advanced battery monitor not only shows the true state of charge of your battery system. It also offers a large amount of additional features to optimally supervise your battery system and control external equipment. The ePRO PLUS is compatible with lead based and Lithium batteries (LiFePO4).
The ePRO PLUS can monitor up to three battery banks. The inputs for battery bank 2 and 3 can also be configured for other purposes, like mid-point voltage measurement, keyswitch input, setup lock or backlight control. The ePRO PLUS battery monitor can measure DC currents up to 600Amps (500Amp continuous) and voltages up to 70Vdc. So any lead- or lithium based battery from 12V up to 48V can be monitored.
The installation time is minimal, requiring only one supply wire to the intelligent shunt base and a single ‘QuickLink’ cable between the shunt base and the control/display unit (CDU). Additionally, the battery minus cable must be interrupted in order to insert the shunt into the high current circuit. The fused supply wire and the QuickLink cable are both included in the package, avoiding the need for a separate connection kit.
- 2 Years Warranty
Product Category Batteries
Battery Voltage 12V
Amp Hours (Ah): 100
Dimensions: 310mm x 170mm x 225mm
Weight: 12 kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
What size battery do I need for my caravan?
Great question! Your deep cycle battery for your caravan will be a minimum of 100 Amp Hours (Ah).
The average size for a Caravan is 200Ah. Usually, 2 x 100Ah connected in Parallel. However, if your budget allows to upgrade to a Lithium battery you can get a lot more power for the size of the battery. For example, a 200Ah lithium battery can be equivalent to up to 360 Ah of an AGM battery.
To work out exactly what size you require you need to first look at the load you are planning on drawing. The load should be calculated in Amps per hour, or Amp Hours (Ah). Batteries are rated in Amp Hours (Ah) as well.
So, if you are drawing a 50Ah per day, a 100Ah AGM battery can provide power for about 1 day as you do not want to draw more than 50% from your battery. However, it is not always easy to find what each appliance draws. Some popular examples are following:
- 150L 12V Fridge = 2.5 Amps per hour (2.5Ah) - runs for 24 hours a day
- 12V Water Pump = 3.5 Amps per hour (3.5Ah) - only runs for 1 hour a day
- Phone Charger = 0.5 Amps per hour (0.5Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
- 12V Fan = 4 Amps per hour (4Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
Then you will need to factor in how much charge you are putting in Daily. The charge comes in the way of Solar and in car charging via a DC to DC charger.
Ideally you want enough charge input per day to cover the load drawn, then enough battery storage to last 2 - 3 days without charge.
What is best - AGM or lithium battery?
The answer is simple. Lithium is a better product than AGM.
Lithium is lighter, more compact, and powerful, it will also last longer.
However, a lithium battery will cost more, because it is a highly sort after product. Almost everything that has a battery nowadays will have a lithium battery. Mobile phone, Electric Car, Electric Bike and Skateboard just to name a few.
There are situations where you can get away with an AGM battery. If you only need about 100ah (most 4 x 4 set ups), you can purchase 1 x 100ah battery and a battery box and away you go.
However, once you start getting into the larger amperages (200+) it really makes more sense to turn to lithium.
How do I charge my caravan battery?
There are three ways to charge your caravan Battery. Either:
- AC to DC - This is using a traditional battery charger that plugs into mains power.
- DC to DC - This is a battery charger connected between the start battery of your tow vehicle and the Caravan Battery. This will charge the battery whilst driving.
- Solar - Solar panels on your roof can be connected to a solar charge controller then to your Caravan Battery.
How much solar do I need to keep my caravan battery charged?
Ideally, you want use as much solar as you can fit on the roof. Extra portable solar panels are also good idea if you want to park your van in the shade and run a portable panel from a lead in the sun - please see our solar range here.
Solar is cheap relative to the rest of your system, and it provides so much of your power when you are camping off grid.
However, the solar required depends on the load. Please feel free to contact our team for any specific questions on your battery - 1800 787 278!