Enerdrive Ultimate Off-Grid 4x4 Bundle with 2000W Inverter
SKU: MYG-ULTIMATE-4X4-KIT Learn More»
Enerdrive Ultimate Off-Grid 4x4 Bundle
505 x 173 x 265mm (Battery) | 242 x 172 x 74mm (DC to DC Battery Charger) | 295mm x 206mm x 90mm (AC to DC Battery Charger) | 230 x 435 x 115 mm (Inverter)
- Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery EPL-200BT-12V-G2
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger EN3DC40+
- Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger EN31240
- Enerdrive ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor EN55050
- Enerdrive ePOWER 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter EN1120S
- Choice between a 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter (EN1120S) or 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter with RCD & AC Transfer Switch (EN1120S-X)
Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery:
- BMS restart button for easy recovery.
- RS485 communications port for advanced system integration.
- Raised terminals for 360 degree cable connections.
- Re-designed battery case for easy serviceability.
- Battery box and straps INCLUDED - nothing more to buy!
- Product dimensions 505 x 173 x 265 mm
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS) that can monitor and optimize each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 200Ah Lithium = 360Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The ePOWER B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The ePOWER B-TEC battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
Please Note: This ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery is capable to be paralleled to a second ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery. For maximum performance and lifespan of your lithium battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger:
The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic multistage, multi input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller.
EXPERT TIP: The Enerdrive 50Amp, 60Amp & 70Amp breakers are common accessories suitable for the Enerdrive EN3DC40+ 40A DC to DC charger. Additionally, the 3 pre-wired & fused charging cables are also a great extra accessories, see manuals & drawings for further information. All the accessories are available in the Accessory List above as optional extras.
- Independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display
- Temperature sensor
In Vehicle & Marine Wiring Diagram
Towed Vehicle Wiring Diagram
Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger:
The Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger is a fully automatic, “set and forget” charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximise service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging. The Enerdrive ePOWER charger can be programmed for Lithium batteries. This setting delivers the full rated output of the charger constantly with the charger switching to power supply mode once the voltage peak is met (indicating a full battery bank).
- Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks
- Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three
- Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3
- Current Control
- Smart Charging
- Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz
- LED Display
- Silent Mode
- Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable
- 2 Year Warranty
Enerdrive ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor:
The ePRO PLUS is the latest generation, highly advanced battery monitor. It consists of an intelligent shunt and a remote control display unit. The shunt has a Grid Optimized footprint for perfect integration with our DC Modular products. This advanced battery monitor not only shows the true state of charge of your battery system. It also offers a large amount of additional features to optimally supervise your battery system and control external equipment. The ePRO PLUS is compatible with lead based and Lithium batteries (LiFePO4).
The ePRO PLUS can monitor up to three battery banks. The inputs for battery bank 2 and 3 can also be configured for other purposes, like mid-point voltage measurement, keyswitch input, setup lock or backlight control. The ePRO PLUS battery monitor can measure DC currents up to 600Amps (500Amp continuous) and voltages up to 70Vdc. So any lead- or lithium based battery from 12V up to 48V can be monitored. The installation time is minimal, requiring only one supply wire to the intelligent shunt base and a single ‘QuickLink’ cable between the shunt base and the control/display unit (CDU). Additionally, the battery minus cable must be interrupted in order to insert the shunt into the high current circuit. The fused supply wire and the QuickLink cable are both included in the package, avoiding the need for a separate connection kit.
- Complete battery status information at a glance
- Supports up to three battery banks (12V, 24V and 48V)
- ‘Plug and Play’ installation
- Perfect integration with Enerdrive DC Modular products
Enerdrive ePOWER 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter:
Enerdrive ePOWER 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter state of the art, easy to use design, this 2000W inverter will offer you reliable service for providing AC power and 5V USB power for your home, boat, caravan, 4WD or commercial vehicle.
- Australian GPO Outlets
- True sine wave output is ideal for operating motor loads
- Reduces stress on surge protection circuitry
- Potentially longer equipment life
- Audio alarm with warning/error codes
- Automatic shutdown
- High surge capacity
- High efficiency conversion of battery available power to AC power
- Mounting brackets for permanent installation
- Heavy duty DC battery stud connectors
- Includes 5V USB port
- 2 Year Warranty
Enerdrive ePOWER 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter with RCD & AC Transfer Switch:
The ePOWER 2000W Inverter incorporates a 16A AC Transfer Switch which allows for seamless AC power transfer between Mains/Generator and Inverter. This helps to keep your appliances running with almost no break time on AC transfer and allows for a much simpler installation on-board. This inverter is built to operate basic equipment such as power tools, computers, microwave ovens, televisions and other appliances that use up to 2000W of power for operation.
- Seamless 16A AC Internal Transfer Switch
- AC RCD/Safety Switch with test button
- Removable LED Remote Control Display Panel
- Regulated Pure Sine Wave Output
- Silent Operation
- Compact Size for Easy Installation
- USB Port for charging USB devices
- PS6 Mode
- AC Transfer Cable
- 2 year warranty
*Note: As stipulated by the manufacturer Enerdrive, failure to charge the Enerdrive Lithium Battery range with an Enerdrive or Redarc Lithium Profile battery charger will void Enerdrive manufacturer warranty.
Product Category Batteries
Battery Voltage 12V
Amp Hours (Ah): 200 Ah
Dimensions: Battery: 505 x 172.5 x 265 mm | DC to DC Charger: 242 x 172 x 74 mm | AC Charger: 295 x 206 x 90 mm | Inverter: 416 x 230 x 110 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 36 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- I am looking at an Enerdrive lithium battery to install in my Camper - does it need to be installed in a ventilated area?
You don't need to worry about the area being especially ventilated as the batteries do not vent. In terms of other install tips:
- Keep the battery upright, do not mount it on its side.
- Enerdrive recommends keep the battery in a cool dry area to improve longevity.
What size battery do I need for my caravan?
Great question! Your deep cycle battery for your caravan will be a minimum of 100 Amp Hours (Ah).
The average size for a Caravan is 200Ah. Usually, 2 x 100Ah connected in Parallel. However, if your budget allows to upgrade to a Lithium battery you can get a lot more power for the size of the battery. For example, a 200Ah lithium battery can be equivalent to up to 360 Ah of an AGM battery.
To work out exactly what size you require you need to first look at the load you are planning on drawing. The load should be calculated in Amps per hour, or Amp Hours (Ah). Batteries are rated in Amp Hours (Ah) as well.
So, if you are drawing a 50Ah per day, a 100Ah AGM battery can provide power for about 1 day as you do not want to draw more than 50% from your battery. However, it is not always easy to find what each appliance draws. Some popular examples are following:
- 150L 12V Fridge = 2.5 Amps per hour (2.5Ah) - runs for 24 hours a day
- 12V Water Pump = 3.5 Amps per hour (3.5Ah) - only runs for 1 hour a day
- Phone Charger = 0.5 Amps per hour (0.5Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
- 12V Fan = 4 Amps per hour (4Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
Then you will need to factor in how much charge you are putting in Daily. The charge comes in the way of Solar and in car charging via a DC to DC charger.
Ideally you want enough charge input per day to cover the load drawn, then enough battery storage to last 2 - 3 days without charge.
What is best - AGM or lithium battery?
The answer is simple. Lithium is a better product than AGM.
Lithium is lighter, more compact, and powerful, it will also last longer.
However, a lithium battery will cost more, because it is a highly sort after product. Almost everything that has a battery nowadays will have a lithium battery. Mobile phone, Electric Car, Electric Bike and Skateboard just to name a few.
There are situations where you can get away with an AGM battery. If you only need about 100ah (most 4 x 4 set ups), you can purchase 1 x 100ah battery and a battery box and away you go.
However, once you start getting into the larger amperages (200+) it really makes more sense to turn to lithium.
How do I charge my caravan battery?
There are three ways to charge your caravan Battery. Either:
- AC to DC - This is using a traditional battery charger that plugs into mains power.
- DC to DC - This is a battery charger connected between the start battery of your tow vehicle and the Caravan Battery. This will charge the battery whilst driving.
- Solar - Solar panels on your roof can be connected to a solar charge controller then to your Caravan Battery.
How much solar do I need to keep my caravan battery charged?
Ideally, you want use as much solar as you can fit on the roof. Extra portable solar panels are also good idea if you want to park your van in the shade and run a portable panel from a lead in the sun - please see our solar range here.
Solar is cheap relative to the rest of your system, and it provides so much of your power when you are camping off grid.
However, the solar required depends on the load. Please feel free to contact our team for any specific questions on your battery - 1800 787 278!