Engel SR70F 57 litre 2-Way Compressor Fridge/Freezer
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 2 reviews. SKU: SR70F Learn More»
Built-in RV Fridge Freezer - Engel SR70F 12/24/240v
Here is one of the legendary front opening fridge and freezers on the market for camping recreation in the Australian heat, for safe and cool foods and drinks. The Engel SR70F Fridge Freezer is affordable and compact built to fit into your campervan, truck, SUV, RV or Yacht.
For space and storage capacity maximisation, there is a convenient reversible door that permits the exterior panel to be replaced for easier customisation to matching your RV interior. It has extra space for much more storage, the size of a standard bottle fitting when upright. It also has two sections within the freezer space. The Engel SR70F has stood the test of time in the international boating industry and it is 100% free from CFC and controlled through a thermostat, automatic voltage selection and applies a very efficient swing compressor. It is also durable and rugged-built in energy efficiency standards, fitting the industry cut outs that enable withstanding extreme conditions.
The Engel SR70F is one item you don't want to be without, to enjoy your leisure time and the food you carry.
- Compact and light in weight with a built in cabinet design
- Compatible for both AC and DC power with a unique auto switching in the standards of 240 volt AC and 12 volt /24 volt DC
- 100% CFC free
- Can use solar and generator
- Has a turbofan standard
- Current drawing even when starting is Variable from 0.5 Amps 110 VAC - 2.7 Amps (12V DC) (energy saving).
- Has the energy efficient swing compressor.
- Has very low noise levels- at 32dB
- Has reversible door or both directions- right and left
- Contains the safe to use Polyurethane insulation
- Has a thermostat control to help set the time and range of temperature required for cooling.
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Suits: Caravans, Motorhomes, Campervans, Vehicles and Yachts
- DC Power Consumption: Variable from 0.5 to 2.5 AMPS Maximum
- Power: Built In 240Volt AC / 12Volt DC / 24Volt DC
- Capacity: 55L
- Dimensions: 530mm(h) x 506mm(w) x 586mm(d)
- Required Cutout: 518mm(h) x 467mm(w) x 523mm(d)
- Weight: 21kg
- NOTE: there is a 1-3wk lead time on these fridges.
Product Category Upright RV Compressor Fridges
Total Capacity 57 Litres
Fridge Width 506 mm
Fridge Height 530 mm
Fridge Depth 586 mm
Cut Out Required: Door Inside: 506 x 530 x 586 mm (W x H x D) | Door Outside: 467 x 518 x 523 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 21 Kg
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 / 240 V
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
SR70F 57 Litre 2-Way Compressor Fridge/FreezerBy: Paul Reeves on 15 January 2021
Very happy with the product. fits our camper trailer exactly. Service was great as well. Product was running late in delivery & Caravan Rv Camping got onto it immediately to update me. Will use again
Excellent FridgeBy: Stephen Sweeney on 30 April 2020
Great product! Runs great on both 240v and DC easy to fit also. Current draw at 4 amps suits battery capacity.
What do I need to think about in regards of the ventilation with my Engel compressor fridge?
This Engel compressor fridge, like any other compressor fridge, requires efficient ventilation to function correctly. The airflow will be required from the rear of the fridge, with a minimum of 50 square inches vent opening.
To ensure the accurate ventilation please refer to the Installation/Product Manual in the description tab for the Illustration of the required ventilation. It is important to understand that if you do not ensure the sufficient ventilation for the fridge, it will decrease the lifespan of the fridge.
Note: Please DO NOT remove the legs of the fridge. They are designed to ensure the correct ventilation under the fridge.
What do I need to know about installing my 12v compressor fridge in my van?
Installation instructions will come with your 12V Compressor Fridge. The installation/manual document will also cover:
- Recommended ventilation
- Side and rear gap sizes for installing in your RV cavity
Depending on the model, there will also be information regarding; maintenance, cleaning, defrosting, energy saving tips, reversible doors, inserting new door panels and troubleshooting.
Does the fridge auto select between 12v/24v?
Hi - Yes it does!
Do you need to disconnect the battery if connecting to 240v mains supply?
Hi there - No you don't, 240v takes priority.