Thunder 20 AMP DC-DC Charger
Reviews: (1) Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: TDR02020 Learn More»
Thunder 20 AMP DC-DC Charger
Easy to install, the Thunder DC to DC charger is the smart way to charge your auxiliary battery, no matter your vehicle. The Thunder DC-DC Charger utilises a unique pulse charging algorithm with the intelligence to determine the best charge rate for your auxiliary battery (excluding lithium).
- Output Current Rating (Amps): 20.0 Amps
- Float: 13.8V
- Standby Current: 3 mA
- Battery Range: 18 to 250Ah
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 60°C (current derates after 60°
- Output: 20A
- Input Fuse Rating Minimum: 30A
- Output Fuse Rating Minimum: 30A
- Charging Voltage: 13.1V - 15.2V (stops charging when alternator or vehicle battery below 12.2V)
- Solar Input Voltage Range: 13V-25V
- Maximum Solar Watt Input: 300W Note: Exceeding 300W of Solar will damage the Thunder DC-DC charger
- Input Voltage: 12.2V - 17V Note: If voltage increases over 17V the Thunder DC-DC will shut off, reset will be needed.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- MPPT solar regulator will regulate solar panels at maximum efficiency capable of up to 300W of solar @ 25V
- 20A output to charge your auxiliary battery while driving
- Automatically switches to the solar input when the vehicle battery is turned off or main battery drops to 12.2V
- Splash resistant (not IP rated)
- Easy to read and comprehensive LED display
- Simple to install – 4 mounting holes and 4 easy-to-use wiring studs
- Rate of charge starts to decrease at 50 degrees and will fully cut out at 80 degrees
Product Category Battery Chargers
Output Current Rating (Amps): 20 A
Dimensions: 180 x 130 x 55 mm
Weight: 1.5 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Dc to dc chargerBy: Noel Michell on 31 December 2021
Company was easy to do business with. Arrived quickly. Installation and wiring was quick and easy to understand
Do You Have Any Questions?