Dometic PGE121 Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start, 2100W
SKU: PGE121 Learn More»
Dometic PGE121 2100W Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start
Never be caught without a reliable source of power with the Dometic PGE121 portable inverter generator. The Dometic PGE121 boasts powerful pure sine wave inverter technology with a maximum power output of 2100 VA. Fuel efficiency is maximised and noise is minimised thanks to the clever eco-mode technology which adjusts the engine RPM based on the connected load. You can run even the most sensitive appliances in the way that’s most convenient for you, with three output types available: 12 V DC, 240 V AC, and USB. Moving the PGE121 around the campsite is easy, with built-in wheels and an extended handle ensuring that no heavy lifting is required.
The inverter generator runs all new model Dometic roof top air conditioners including the Harrier Plus, Harrier Lite and Ibis MK4.
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm): 530 x 430 x 320
- Weight (kg): 26.5
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l): 4.2
- Engine Oil Capacity (l): 0.35
- Fuel: 4-stroke unleaded petrol
- Ignition System: CDI
- Maximum Output: 2100 Watts
- kVA (Max Power): 2.1 kVA
- Continuous Output: 1800 Watts
- Noise @ 7m: 61 dBA
- Starting Method: Electric Start and Recoil
- AC Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Phase: Single
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Powerful pure sine wave inverter technology
- High peak power output of 2100 VA and continuous output of 1800 VA
- Retractable handle and robust wheels for easy transportation
- Can be easily stored upright or on its side when the fuel is turned off
- Outputs include 2 x 240 V AC sockets, 1 x 12 V DC socket and 2 x USB sockets
- Ability to power appliances with 12 V DC, 240 V AC or USB power
- Easily extend the handle to suit your height
- Built-in wheels for simple manoeuvering
- The generator can be stored on its back and fits into a caravan tunnel boot
- The front panel of the generator is removeable for easy servicing
Product Category Inverter Generators
Maximum Output: 2100 Watts
kVA (Max Power): 2.1 kVA
Continuous Output: 1800 Watts
Noise @ 7m: 61 dBA
Dimensions: 320 x 530 x 430 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 26.5 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 2 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Can I run my Dometic air conditioner with this generator?
Dometic has tested their PGE121 generator in following conditions:
- Ambient Temperature: 34C
- Air Conditioner Mode: Cooling
- Air Conditioner Set Temperature: 16C
The Dometic PGE121 2100W Inverter Generator runs these following air conditioner models in the conditions as states above: