Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 100Ah Slimline Lithium Battery DC Charger Pack
K-100S-DC40-BUNDLE - Caravan Lithium Battery
SKU: K-100S-DC40-BUNDLE Learn More»
Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 100Ah Slimline Lithium Battery DC Charger Pack
- 1 x Enerdrive ePower B-TEC 12V 100Ah Slim Lithium Battery (EPL-100BT-12V-SLIM)
- 1 x Enerdrive DC2DC Battery Charger - 12V 40A (EN3DC40+)
Enerdrive B-TEC 100AH Slim Battery is an ideal solution for those who are limited for space. The battery provides the same DNA as of all other Enerdrive B-Tec batteries. With the high-quality prismatic cells, the 100Ah battery is suitable for up to 1000 Watt inverter. Additionally, it provides the best aftersales support program in Australia. It fits perfectly positioned behind the back seat of most dual cab utes and narrow spaces in other locations.
- Amp Hours (ah): 100Ah
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Dimensions: 551 x 101 x 239 mm (LxDxH)
- Weight: 12.4 kg
- Battery Chemistry: LiFePO4 Prismatic Cell
- Battery Format: 4P x 4S (3.2V per Cell)
- Charge Voltage: 14.4v – 14.6v
- Standby / Float Voltage: 13.5 – 13.8
- Charge Temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Discharge Temperature: -20 - 60°C
- Nominal Charge Current: 20A - 50A
- Max Charge Current: 80A – 30Min @ 25°C
- Low Cell Voltage Disconnect: <2800mV
- High Cell Voltage Disconnect: >3900mV
- Warranty: 5 Years
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive Enerdrive B-TEC G2 battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal Battery Management System that can monitor and optimise each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 100Ah Lithium = 160Ah AGM
- 125Ah Lithium = 200Ah AGM
- 200Ah Lithium = 320Ah AGM
- 300Ah Lithium = 480Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The Enerdrive B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The Enerdrive B-TEC battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
With over 7 years of researching, designing and testing lithium batteries and the associated charging systems, Enerdrive are at the forefront of lithium battery systems in Australia. Enerdrive are the only Australian company that can supply a fully integrated self-branded energy system to suit your setup.
With over 3000 complete systems in operation Australia wide, Enerdrive is regarded as the leader in the field of lithium batteries and energy systems for Mobile, Marine and Remote applications.
Please Note; The B-TEC battery is capable to be paralleled to a second B-TEC battery of the same size. For maximum performance and lifespan of your B-TEC battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
The 100Ah battery is able to accept a maximum inverter capacity of 1000W only. Exceeding the maximum inverter capacity can damage the BMS Management within the battery.
The Enerdrive 40amp DC2DC Battery Charger with combined Solar Regulator is designed to accept multiple voltage inputs allowing you to charge your batteries through your vehicles alternator or your caravans solar panels. This means you can take advantage of the vehicles alternator whilst moving and your solar panels while you are stationary. The unit will automatically detect and select the best available input source for you. Most other DC2DC chargers do not have this capability and a separate solar controller is needed.
DC2DC Battery Charger 40A /12V
- Multiple charging inputs allow you accept voltage from your engine and solar panels and convert to 1 output to your battery bank.
- Large battery cable connections - DC M6 screw terminals
- Includes inbuilt (MPPT) solar regulator
- Ability to charge Lithium, Lead Crystal, GEL, AGM, Wet Cell and also create custom profiles.
- Accepts 12 or 24v from your vehicle and a maximum solar input of 45V/800W
- Thermo controlled fan cooling allows 40A output up to 40+°C
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
Looking for this DC to DC Charger with a full wiring kit including resettable circuit breakers? Click here!
During normal operation the ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger will do a full charge cycle to float stage on the house battery bank with ability to choose either GEL, AGM, Flooded, Custom Programmable or Lithium. Once float stage is reached the charger transitions to a power supply mode to support any on-board DC loads.
Multistage Charging Process
The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger is a fully automatic, set and forget charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your deep cycle batteries utilising charger algorithms that help to maximise the life of your specialised deep cycle batteries.
The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger features multistage smart charging technology that enables the charger to be connected to your battery bank permanently. With the input of multiple sources, you can be assured of charging your batteries whenever underway; or when the sun is shining on your solar array.
As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, deep cycle batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging. The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC+ smart charger delivers three primary charge stages.
Stage 1 – Bulk or Boost charge; The battery is charged at full rated output current of the charger until the battery reaches its final charging voltage, known as its absorption voltage. In this step, around 80% of the battery is recovered as fast as possible.
Stage 2 – Absorption Charge; With the charger voltage held steady, the remaining 20% is replaced with the charger allowing the current to taper off as the battery approaches full charge.
Stage 3 – Float; Finally, in the float stage the charger voltage is lowered and held at a constant and safe predetermined level. This prevents the battery from being overcharged, yet allows the charger to supply enough current to make up for the self-discharge losses of the battery, while supporting any additional loads connected to the battery (such as DC lighting and refrigerators). This stage allows for the charger to be used as a DC power supply.
Smart Charging Feature
The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery bank. This function is important to maintain the life of your battery bank as some battery chargers mistake loads for discharge and continue to keep the batteries in the bulk or absorption stage for extended periods of time, which will damage the battery bank. The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger has two methods of load based regulation to ensure your battery charger transitions to float when it should do so.
Battery Temperature Sensor
Included standard with all ePOWER Battery Chargers.
- Model: EN3DC40+
- Output Current: 40A
- Charger Mode Output Voltage: 13.8V - 15.5V
- Float: 13.0V - 13.8V
- Equalize: 15V
- Charging Control: 3 Stages
- DC Output: Single
- Battery Compatablity: Gel, AGM, Flooded, Program
- Charger Efficiency: 95%
- Temperature Setting: Low/Normal/High (Battery Temperature Standard)
- Dimensions: 242mm(L) x 172mm(W) x 74(H)mm
- Weight: 1.9Kg
Product Category Batteries
Battery Voltage 12V
Amp Hours (Ah): 100Ah
Dimensions: 551 x 101 x 239 mm (L x D xH)
Weight: 12.4 kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
What size battery do I need for my caravan?
Great question! Your deep cycle battery for your caravan will be a minimum of 100 Amp Hours (Ah).
The average size for a Caravan is 200Ah. Usually, 2 x 100Ah connected in Parallel. However, if your budget allows to upgrade to a Lithium battery you can get a lot more power for the size of the battery. For example, a 200Ah lithium battery can be equivalent to up to 360 Ah of an AGM battery.
To work out exactly what size you require you need to first look at the load you are planning on drawing. The load should be calculated in Amps per hour, or Amp Hours (Ah). Batteries are rated in Amp Hours (Ah) as well.
So, if you are drawing a 50Ah per day, a 100Ah AGM battery can provide power for about 1 day as you do not want to draw more than 50% from your battery. However, it is not always easy to find what each appliance draws. Some popular examples are following:
- 150L 12V Fridge = 2.5 Amps per hour (2.5Ah) - runs for 24 hours a day
- 12V Water Pump = 3.5 Amps per hour (3.5Ah) - only runs for 1 hour a day
- Phone Charger = 0.5 Amps per hour (0.5Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
- 12V Fan = 4 Amps per hour (4Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
Then you will need to factor in how much charge you are putting in Daily. The charge comes in the way of Solar and in car charging via a DC to DC charger.
Ideally you want enough charge input per day to cover the load drawn, then enough battery storage to last 2 - 3 days without charge.
What is best - AGM or lithium battery?
The answer is simple. Lithium is a better product than AGM.
Lithium is lighter, more compact, and powerful, it will also last longer.
However, a lithium battery will cost more, because it is a highly sort after product. Almost everything that has a battery nowadays will have a lithium battery. Mobile phone, Electric Car, Electric Bike and Skateboard just to name a few.
There are situations where you can get away with an AGM battery. If you only need about 100ah (most 4 x 4 set ups), you can purchase 1 x 100ah battery and a battery box and away you go.
However, once you start getting into the larger amperages (200+) it really makes more sense to turn to lithium.
How do I charge my caravan battery?
There are three ways to charge your caravan Battery. Either:
- AC to DC - This is using a traditional battery charger that plugs into mains power.
- DC to DC - This is a battery charger connected between the start battery of your tow vehicle and the Caravan Battery. This will charge the battery whilst driving.
- Solar - Solar panels on your roof can be connected to a solar charge controller then to your Caravan Battery.
How much solar do I need to keep my caravan battery charged?
Ideally, you want use as much solar as you can fit on the roof. Extra portable solar panels are also good idea if you want to park your van in the shade and run a portable panel from a lead in the sun - please see our solar range here.
Solar is cheap relative to the rest of your system, and it provides so much of your power when you are camping off grid.
However, the solar required depends on the load. Please feel free to contact our team for any specific questions on your battery - 1800 787 278!